Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Can't connect to chat

Forum rules

Once an issue has been solved or a satisfactory conclusion has been achieved (by discussion or an administrator decision) threads will be locked to prevent them being bumped.

Do not expect that your suggestion will be implemented regardless of how good you think your idea it is. There are many factors as to why something may be dismissed. The thread will have been locked for good reason, and your thread should serve as a reminder to others that the suggestion has already been made and implemented or dismissed.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
Can't connect to chat
Duvelthehobbit666User avatarPosts: 1136Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pmLocation: On a pale blue dot Gender: Male

Post Can't connect to chat

I seem to be unable to connect to the chat. I get this message when I try to connect.
Connection failed (Could not resolve hostname.)

"Beer, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems" Homer Simpson

I have a blog now
Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:30 pm
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1210Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Post Re: Can't connect to chat

yes, the old domain name seems to have expired.

If you want to use IRC client you can get to chat by connecting to irc.oftc.net server and joining #lor channel. You can also use irc.theleagueofreason.co.uk which points to the same place.

I believe Mibbit (the web chat client we use) will be fixed when Prolescum gets here.
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:51 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5007Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Fixed.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:29 pm
Duvelthehobbit666User avatarPosts: 1136Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pmLocation: On a pale blue dot Gender: Male

TY :D

"Beer, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems" Homer Simpson

I have a blog now
Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:52 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5007Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Nae bother, pal. ;)
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:10 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Issues & Suggestions