Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Unban Rumraket

Forum rules

Once an issue has been solved or a satisfactory conclusion has been achieved (by discussion or an administrator decision) threads will be locked to prevent them being bumped.

Do not expect that your suggestion will be implemented regardless of how good you think your idea it is. There are many factors as to why something may be dismissed. The thread will have been locked for good reason, and your thread should serve as a reminder to others that the suggestion has already been made and implemented or dismissed.
 [ 64 posts ] 
Unban Rumraket
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2536Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Unban Rumraket

he_who_is_nobody wrote:I guess I missed the mark of that comment (mostly because I have been beating around the bush: I hope the above clarifies that), but I am not sure why everyone thinks this is so uncharacteristic. I am super passionate about what I believe, loyal, and autistic. This seems exactly inline with my character.

What is uncharacteristic is that you seemed to downright misunderstand my points. And not so much due to me being my usual vague and confusing self in my posts, but more because it seemd you are so emotionally clouded by this issue.

he_who_is_nobody wrote:I guess a point I have been failing to make, that is because I have been beating around the bush, is what is the cut off?

Yeah, I guess you have failed to make that point, because I haven't really seen you make it so far.

So what is the cut off? Well, you're right if you're also hinting that we're not entirely consistent on this site with what we ban for, and when.

But I think one "cut off" is probably when you get dozens of warnings.

I guess our inconsistency in this case was primarily that hackenslash had gotten way more warnings than Rumraket.
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:08 am
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3216Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

As I said earlier with Prolescum, I guess we will just never see eye to eye on this issue as well. No one seems to be against bannings as much as I am. I feel carrying on will only lead to Bernhard.visscher getting a ban, which is an outcome I do not want.

Oh, and I miss the mark of posts a lot (I have examples is you want them). I believe that is because I try to respond as fast as possible, thus only giving ones posts one read through. I only ever see the mistakes weeks or months later when I go back and reread my posts.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:51 pm
YIM WWW
DustniteUser avatarPosts: 506Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 9:11 pm Gender: Cake

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks Bernie has been sincere in his efforts here is sorely mistaken. It's as clear as day when you go to the first of his posts where he is attempting to actually defend his claims, but then decides to say "fuck it" and be willfully obtuse after he couldn't do so. In addition, he states he is going to leave then comes back because people kept feeding him. It's troll-like behavior.

With that said, I don't really care what he does and it's just another long line of creationists that don't or won't get it. I wouldn't even care but for the fact that people like him run my country's political system (US). Just thinking about it makes me sad and weary...
"But this is irrelevant because in either case, whether a god exists or not, whether your God (with a capital G) exists or not, it doesn't matter. We both are, in either case, evolved apes. " - Nesslig20
Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:21 pm
itsdemtitansBloggerUser avatarPosts: 697Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:36 pm Gender: Male

He's deliberately mocking Dragan Glas now. It's obvious trolling
Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:52 pm
Previous
 [ 64 posts ] 
Return to Issues & Suggestions