Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Mobile friendly version?

Forum rules

Once an issue has been solved or a satisfactory conclusion has been achieved (by discussion or an administrator decision) threads will be locked to prevent them being bumped.

Do not expect that your suggestion will be implemented regardless of how good you think your idea it is. There are many factors as to why something may be dismissed. The thread will have been locked for good reason, and your thread should serve as a reminder to others that the suggestion has already been made and implemented or dismissed.
 [ 7 posts ] 
Mobile friendly version?
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatar
Posts: 2921Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

Post Mobile friendly version?

Forgive me if this has been asked before but is there a way to access these forums in a more mobile friendly way? It looks awful on my phone browser...

If not are there any plans to make it so?
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:42 am
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2745Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Post Re: Mobile friendly version?

Greetings,

Version 3.1 is supposed to be mobile-device-compatible out-of-the-box.

I don't know what version LoR is currently running but...

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:36 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4985Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

We're a version behind, I'll update in the morning...

In the meantime, we are accessible via Tapatalk. (was that really two years ago? Cripes!)
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:46 pm

Prolescum wrote:We're a version behind, I'll update in the morning...

In the meantime, we are accessible via Tapatalk. (was that really two years ago? Cripes!)

Nice, I did access the forum via Tapatalk, but somehow I couldn't log in to this account. Although maybe I didn't try hard enough.
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:02 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4985Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Hmm. I logged in to Tapatalk to post this (Mario Sunshine beckons), seems fine. Although you need to set up an account with them first.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:05 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3123Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Laurens wrote:Forgive me if this has been asked before but is there a way to access these forums in a more mobile friendly way? It looks awful on my phone browser...

If not are there any plans to make it so?

Get Apple. Their computers are crap, but their phones and tablets are superb. For the past few months, almost all my interactions on this forum have been with a IPhone 4 or 5 and a few times I accessed it with my wife's iPad. It works amazingly well and looks nice.

By the way, this was asked before.

[All done with an iPhone 4. ;) ]
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:19 pm
YIM WWW

Got tapatalk working now

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk