Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

**STICKY** How Do I?

Forum rules

Once an issue has been solved or a satisfactory conclusion has been achieved (by discussion or an administrator decision) threads will be locked to prevent them being bumped.

Do not expect that your suggestion will be implemented regardless of how good you think your idea it is. There are many factors as to why something may be dismissed. The thread will have been locked for good reason, and your thread should serve as a reminder to others that the suggestion has already been made and implemented or dismissed.
 [ 41 posts ] 
**STICKY** How Do I?
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2689Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: How Do I join/make a private thread?

Nougon wrote:I've seen private threads elsewhere on here, but mostly in the debates threads.

I was wondering if any old private thread is possible. Mostly to prevent dogpiling during a discussion meant for just two people discussing their opposing ideas (not necessarily a debate).

Hi Nougon.

Sorry for the delay in approving your post.

As to your query, it is quite easy to make a private thread that restricts anyone but a few select people.

Sadly, I don't think it can be done with an older thread that has already been restricted. But I can look into that if needed.
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:31 am
Previous
 [ 41 posts ] 
Return to Issues & Suggestions