Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Post History Sorting

Forum rules

Once an issue has been solved or a satisfactory conclusion has been achieved (by discussion or an administrator decision) threads will be locked to prevent them being bumped.

Do not expect that your suggestion will be implemented regardless of how good you think your idea it is. There are many factors as to why something may be dismissed. The thread will have been locked for good reason, and your thread should serve as a reminder to others that the suggestion has already been made and implemented or dismissed.
 [ 4 posts ] 
Post History Sorting
DepricatedZeroChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1333Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 amLocation: Cincinnati, OH Gender: Pinecone

Post Post History Sorting

Spork, can you set it up so that when we look at our post history we can list by our most recent to least recent/vice versa post?
Why does my life have to be so small
And death is forever
And does forever have a life to call its own?
Don't give me an answer cause you only know
As much as I know
Unless you've been there once
And I hardly think so

Green Day - One of My Lies
Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:19 am
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

Post Re: Post History Sorting

DepricatedZero wrote:Spork, can you set it up so that when we look at our post history we can list by our most recent to least recent/vice versa post?

I second this request. It will properly classify things. Therefore it will help the writers keep abreast with their babies.
Unsupport unthink.
Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:21 am
CosmicSporkLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 929Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pmLocation: UK Gender: Cake

If you mean this or any other search result:
search.php?author_id=4750&sr=posts

Try looking at the bottom of the results ;)

If it's not that, I don't know what you mean.
“Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.” - Sam Ewing
Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:31 pm
DepricatedZeroChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1333Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 amLocation: Cincinnati, OH Gender: Pinecone

Yep thats the one. heheh.
Why does my life have to be so small
And death is forever
And does forever have a life to call its own?
Don't give me an answer cause you only know
As much as I know
Unless you've been there once
And I hardly think so

Green Day - One of My Lies
Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:56 am
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to Issues & Suggestions