Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Extra content

Forum rules

Once an issue has been solved or a satisfactory conclusion has been achieved (by discussion or an administrator decision) threads will be locked to prevent them being bumped.

Do not expect that your suggestion will be implemented regardless of how good you think your idea it is. There are many factors as to why something may be dismissed. The thread will have been locked for good reason, and your thread should serve as a reminder to others that the suggestion has already been made and implemented or dismissed.
 [ 3 posts ] 
Extra content
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5009Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Extra content

Hello. I was wondering if you guys had an Aeva-like plugin that allowed content from other providers that aren't youtube. There've been a few times when a BBC news item or a vimeo/google video would've been appropriate to post. If you do, could you post the BBcode? Thanks :)
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:44 am
CosmicSporkLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 929Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pmLocation: UK Gender: Cake

Post Re: Extra content

it's not supported natively but if you can point me in the direction of the embed HTML for the things you want, I will endeavour to implement the BBCode as soon as I am able :)
“Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.” - Sam Ewing
Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:02 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5009Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: Extra content

Brilliant, thanks.

if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:56 am
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Issues & Suggestions