Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

**STICKY** Guides for where to post.

Forum rules

Once an issue has been solved or a satisfactory conclusion has been achieved (by discussion or an administrator decision) threads will be locked to prevent them being bumped.

Do not expect that your suggestion will be implemented regardless of how good you think your idea it is. There are many factors as to why something may be dismissed. The thread will have been locked for good reason, and your thread should serve as a reminder to others that the suggestion has already been made and implemented or dismissed.
 [ 1 post ] 
**STICKY** Guides for where to post.
Th1sWasATriumphLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 415Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:24 amLocation: About two feet behind AndromedasWake, with a brick in a sock

Post **STICKY** Guides for where to post.

I'll be posting this around the place. Hopefully it will save me, and the other mods, some work.

POST YOUR TOPICS IN THE RIGHT THREAD OR SO HELP ME JIMMY I'LL MOD YOU TRAVEL-SIZED

It has the potential to get confusing, but you should think like this:

If your topic has "atheism" or "theism" in the title, it belongs in the "atheism\theism" thread.
"Religion" or associated personalities belongs in the "religion" thread. Philosophical or scientific questions raised by religion belong in the "philosophy" and "science" thread, even if they're intrinsically religious or theistic.
News about religion belongs in "news".

There are sub-forums for creationism etc; try to make your posts extremely appropriate to the forum topic, not simply "well, this one's about God so it probably belongs in 'religion\irreligion'." Go by context. I've been guilty of it myself, and it's only now I'm trying to keep things neat that I realise how bloody annoying it is.

Deal?
An omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent God would know exactly why I don't believe in him, but would send me to hell regardless. Have I just described your God?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwah_9O_4i4
Tue May 05, 2009 3:55 pm
 [ 1 post ] 
Return to Issues & Suggestions