Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

"League of Treason"??

Forum rules

Once an issue has been solved or a satisfactory conclusion has been achieved (by discussion or an administrator decision) threads will be locked to prevent them being bumped.

Do not expect that your suggestion will be implemented regardless of how good you think your idea it is. There are many factors as to why something may be dismissed. The thread will have been locked for good reason, and your thread should serve as a reminder to others that the suggestion has already been made and implemented or dismissed.
 [ 12 posts ] 
"League of Treason"??
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2745Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Post "League of Treason"??

Greetings,

Today I see that the name at the top of the page reads as "League of Treason", with a red "T" painted in - and the light-bulb with the brain has angry red eyes and teeth added.

Is this a joke?

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:30 am
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

Post Re: "League of Treason"??

Yes!

Its a birthday celebration of some guy acusing us of being up our own asses and responsible for everything that is wrong with the world in a Youtube video calling us the League of Treason.
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:36 am
televatorUser avatarPosts: 1252Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 amLocation: In hell, rocking out with Satan! Gender: Cake

Link to video?
a·the·ism: The absence of belief in god(s)

There are no additional, claims, laws, commandments, rules, doctrines, presuppositions, stand alone ideologies, dogmas, and/or faith based beliefs required by or inevitably derived from atheism.
Last edited by televator on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:44 am
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

The complete video is unacounted for, but you get the taste of it.
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 am
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4235Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

There's an accompanying 7575858585585 page thread (in the video forum I think) where said guy and his fanboys bereate us for not saturating YouTube with anti-thunderf00t videos in the wake of his ground zero mosque meltdown.
Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:16 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2745Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

australopithecus wrote:There's an accompanying 7575858585585 page thread (in the video forum I think) where said guy and his fanboys bereate us for not saturating YouTube with anti-thunderf00t videos in the wake of his ground zero mosque meltdown.

I can't say I follow Thunderf00t's videos - do you have a link to this, er, "Ground Zero Mosque Meltdown"!?

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:24 pm
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4235Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

League of Treason thread:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5281

Tf00t falls into terminal idiocy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQE4orNMDAw
Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Greetings,

Thanks, australopithecus!

Kindest regards,

James
The Age Of Reason
Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:39 pm
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

This conversation comes up every year -
and it will every year afterwards!
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:16 am
AvrtechUser avatarPosts: 6Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:34 amLocation: Swan station Gender: Pinecone

I went to see the LoT thread, clicked on the first vid and saw

"Childish Emo whore..." This video is no longer available

:lol:
The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:57 am
VivreUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:05 pmLocation: dungeon of despair Gender: Female

Happy birthday :mrgreen:

australopithecus wrote:League of Treason thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5281
updated link ! ;-)

CosmicSpork wrote:Announcement: In memory of this drama, 30th July (the date this thread was started) will forever be "League of Treason Day"!

Which basically means... the title banner will come up every year on that date.

Disclaimer:
The League of Reason and its Administrators will accept no liability or responsibility for any treasonous acts committed by its members on this or any other day.

" or any other day" 8-)
Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:20 pm
MokyUser avatarPosts: 175Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:41 am Gender: Female

The day that the internet drama hogs went wild
Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:10 pm
 [ 12 posts ] 
Return to Issues & Suggestions