Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

What do make of David Icke?

[ 12 posts ] 
What do make of David Icke?
basstrom188Posts: 1Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:55 pm Gender: Male

Post What do make of David Icke?

Does this man have a point or is he just making money off of peoples fears?
Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:01 pm
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4277Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: What do make of David Icke?

The second one. Also, you can add being batshit mental.
Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:11 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3304Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

basstrom188 wrote:Does this man have a point or is he just making money off of peoples fears?

Neither. The man is a nut bar. I doubt he can be making that much money off of his nutty ideas, and besides the point of showing everyone he is a nut, what point does he have?
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:20 pm
YIM WWW
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2950Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

I don't think he has a point. Nor do I think his sole motivation is financial gain.

I think he is delusional, and he really stands by his convictions and he personally believes himself to be on some righteous crusade and this belief is reinforced by the fact that he has gained a following along the way.
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Thu May 02, 2013 9:51 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5000Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

A man who folds everything he doesn't like into a vast conspiracy capable of enveloping and warping reality itself cannot be trusted to impart information.

Can't really blame him for setting up his own cottage industry. He and his acolytes are far less dangerous than, say, L. Ron Hubbard and his.

Basically, he seems like a nice fellow to have a brief chat with in a pub garden while the person you're actually there with is at the bar buying the next round.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sun May 05, 2013 9:22 am
davros of skaroUser avatarPosts: 33Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:35 pm Gender: Male

ConMan, and liar.
Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:47 pm
malicious_blokeUser avatarPosts: 305Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 pmLocation: Proper Westcountry Gender: Male

Ignore all the responses above, they're just what reptilian infiltrators posting from their base inside the fake moon would say to protect their secrecy.
[sarcasm ][/sarcasm ]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it
Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:36 pm
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 753Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

malicious_bloke wrote:Ignore all the responses above, they're just what reptilian infiltrators posting from their base inside the fake moon would say to protect their secrecy.

Well of course we are you nitwit, but one is not supposed to say that!
Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:42 am
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2943Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

Prolescum wrote:A man who folds everything he doesn't like into a vast conspiracy capable of enveloping and warping reality itself cannot be trusted to impart information.

Can't really blame him for setting up his own cottage industry. He and his acolytes are far less dangerous than, say, L. Ron Hubbard and his.

Basically, he seems like a nice fellow to have a brief chat with in a pub garden while the person you're actually there with is at the bar buying the next round.

...unless he's the one buying the round and the nice fellow with whom you're having a brief chat is a figment of your imagination.

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:50 pm
keenidiotPosts: 14Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 am Gender: Time Lord

Hes crazy, though I remember that Jon Ronson in his book the Psychopath Test drew a comparison between Icke's talk of reptilian overlords (who I for one welcome) and psychopathy.
All I really know about the guy is how oddly focused he was on talking about the breasts of these reptilians in one of the interviews I'd seen.
Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:30 am
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5000Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Reptilians and mammary glands don't mix :lol:

Welcome to the forum, keenidiot.

Apologies for the wait for approval, we automatically hold new users in limbo to avoid having to clean up spam after work.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:24 pm
keenidiotPosts: 14Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 am Gender: Time Lord

Prolescum wrote:Reptilians and mammary glands don't mix :lol:

Welcome to the forum, keenidiot.

Apologies for the wait for approval, we automatically hold new users in limbo to avoid having to clean up spam after work.

Yeah, his peculiar fascination reminds me of certain websites I've seen about the web. Part of an anthropology study of course.

Thank you, I figured it was something like that.
Well, after I had convinced myself that I hadn't just imagined posting, and then decided I had not done anything worth having my posts deleted.

I actually used to post to his forum and still get D. Icke's newsletter. I don't recommend either. The forum can be a bit terrifying.
Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:41 pm
 [ 12 posts ] 
Return to Conspiracy Theories