Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Antivaxtards harassing the family of a dead baby

[ 2 posts ] 
Antivaxtards harassing the family of a dead baby
malicious_blokeUser avatarPosts: 305Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 pmLocation: Proper Westcountry Gender: Male

Post Antivaxtards harassing the family of a dead baby

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/201 ... ampaigners

Is it wrong that I find this quite amusing?

Especially with quotes like:

I could walk through a ward of babies dying from whooping cough or any other infectious disease and it would not affect my decision to not vaccinate my children.

It's perfectly emblematic of the demented nature of the movement, IMO.

When I come to power, these people are being shipped off to the tropics without malaria or yellow fever medication.
[sarcasm ][/sarcasm ]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it
Wed May 29, 2013 12:46 pm
VivreUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:05 pmLocation: dungeon of despair Gender: Female

Post Re: Antivaxtards harassing the family of a dead baby

I can't say I'd find that funny when emphasising to be terrorised, still I get the crankiness in the article.

It's a pity there's no vaccination against dysfunctional absurdism :mrgreen:

Btw - no need to spend all the taxmoney to send those creatards to warmer regions - just let them labor on the land and party with clostridia and borrelia.
Wed May 29, 2013 2:44 pm
 [ 2 posts ] 
Return to Conspiracy Theories