Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Is Michelle Obama a man?

[ 5 posts ] 
Is Michelle Obama a man?
malicious_blokeUser avatarPosts: 305Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 pmLocation: Proper Westcountry Gender: Male

Post Is Michelle Obama a man?

I stumbled across this, it's too funny not to share.
[sarcasm ][/sarcasm ]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it
Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5001Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: Is Michelle Obama a man?

:lol:

This is even better than my favourite conspiracy, George Bush Sr killed JFK.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:26 pm
NemesiahPosts: 429Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 8:00 amLocation: Mexico Gender: Male

Jerry saw this comming so it must be true.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:31 am
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

That is a bold lie I tell you, because Michele Obama is not a man or a woman, she is in fact a walrus!!!! Wake Up SHEEPLE!!!!
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:43 pm
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 765Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:That is a bold lie I tell you, because Michele Obama is not a man or a woman, she is in fact a walrus!!!! Wake Up SHEEPLE!!!!

Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:21 am
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Conspiracy Theories