Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Moon Secrets Revealed : John Lear & Richard Hoagland

[ 6 posts ] 
Moon Secrets Revealed : John Lear & Richard Hoagland
fetokunUser avatarPosts: 2Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Post Moon Secrets Revealed : John Lear & Richard Hoagland

Is this remotely possible?
Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:34 pm
darthrender2010User avatarPosts: 273Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:35 amLocation: Emmitsburg MD, USA

Post Re: Moon Secrets Revealed : John Lear & Richard Hoagland

about as possible as you being unaware of a 15 ton anal probe stuck up your ass for the past 7 years
"It's just a theory"
Theory of Gravity
Cell Theory
Atomic Theory
Theory of Evolution
Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:52 pm
xmanUser avatarPosts: 606Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 pmLocation: Lotus Land

mercy :roll:
He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot. ~ Douglas Adams
Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:12 pm
Kevin R BrownPosts: 69Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 am

Yeah. It is obviously a mining operation. And what makes this obviousness apparent is the fact that so many space organizations and astronomers have been abuzz about it.

...What's that, now? Oh, they haven't? It's only been brought up by the usual suspects in the UFO conspiracy circles?

Well, isn't that funny.
Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:35 pm
JacobEvansUser avatarPosts: 626Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:01 am

darthrender2010 wrote:about as possible as you being unaware of a 15 ton anal probe stuck up your ass for the past 7 years

Ya, any more than 3 years is just ridiculous.
Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:56 pm
MappUser avatarPosts: 324Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:12 pmLocation: Washington, DC, USA

I had to stop at "famed remote viewer." I realize that didn't give me much time to watch the video, but it doesn't matter. Remote viewing has been proven to be bullshit repeatedly. It's been debunked decade after decade, including by the United States government who spent millions in an aborted attempt to use remote viewers to spy on the Soviets. Once someone self describes as a famed remote viewer, I really don't care what they have to say, because it's going to be pure speculation and fantasy from that point onward. It's like if someone starts the conversation by saying their dog tells them to kill people, or that Free Masons are using their penis as a radio transmitter to send messages to Mars. The correct thing to do is back away slowly, and notify everyone else that the person is a lunatic.
Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:37 pm
 [ 6 posts ] 
Return to Conspiracy Theories