Page 1 of 2

The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:39 pm
by DepricatedZero
A magician named George Oscar Bluth, frustrated that his act of making a yacht disappear was cut from the issue of Girls With Low Self-Esteem for which it was filmed, chose to perform an illusion the likes of which had never been attempted.

He was quoted as saying, "Anyone can make the Queen of Diamonds disappear. . ." shortly before the first tower vanished from the New York Skyline.

9/11: Terrorist Attack or Magnificent Illusion gone horribly wrong? You decide.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 pm
by Laurens
I dunno man, I don't think there is any evidence that the WTC towers ever existed.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:09 pm
by Commander Eagle
THE TOWERS NEVER COLLAPSED! WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:46 am
by Nelson
Evidence:

Image

Edit: Fixed for your viewing pleasure.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:56 am
by Laurens
Nelson wrote:Evidence:

Image


I can't see the image...

Its a cover up

Absence of evidence = evidence

(I was gonna say evidence of absence, but 9/11 conspiracy theorists take that fallacy further and make it absence of evidence = evidence of missiles)

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:47 pm
by khronikos
Seriously, is this site a gathering of fundamental fucking government agents?

Have you people read anything contrary to government agenda? Do you work for the government?

What are you credentials concerning 9/11 to be so sure of yourselves as to make jokes about it?

Do you know family members or first responders?

Do any of you actually live in the United States or New York?

Do you have any information related to 9/11 that in any way confirms the government story besides what the 9/11 committee and the joke that is popular mechanics published.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:20 pm
by Laurens
khronikos wrote:Seriously, is this site a gathering of fundamental fucking government agents?


No response to that question other than :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you people read anything contrary to government agenda? Do you work for the government?


Yes I'm sure a lot of us have. Doesn't mean we have to agree with you.

What are you credentials concerning 9/11 to be so sure of yourselves as to make jokes about it?


What are your credentials concerning 9/11?

Do you know family members or first responders?


Not personally, but some of the people here might well do. It has no bearing on any argument whatsoever.

Do any of you actually live in the United States or New York?


Again this doesn't have any bearing on the matter. Living in New York does not make you a 9/11 expert, neither does living outside of New York limit the potential expertise on the matter.

Do you have any information related to 9/11 that in any way confirms the government story besides what the 9/11 committee and the joke that is popular mechanics published.


Firstly you have to demonstrate why popular mechanics is a joke. There are plenty of independent sources dedicated to dispelling the myths surrounding 9/11. Do you have any information related to 9/11 that is not given a conspiratorial spin?

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:34 pm
by ImprobableJoe
DepricatedZero wrote:A magician named George Oscar Bluth, frustrated that his act of making a yacht disappear was cut from the issue of Girls With Low Self-Esteem for which it was filmed, chose to perform an illusion the likes of which had never been attempted.

He was quoted as saying, "Anyone can make the Queen of Diamonds disappear. . ." shortly before the first tower vanished from the New York Skyline.

9/11: Terrorist Attack or Magnificent Illusion gone horribly wrong? You decide.

Too soon? Nah... just in time!

Clearly, the existence of the comedy show "Arrested Development" is an example of "hiding in plain sight", and the so-called person "Will Arnett" is a cover identity for the international terrorist George Oscar Bluth! Don't listen to those experts from Popular Mechanics or TV Guide!

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:41 pm
by lrkun
khronikos wrote:Seriously, is this site a gathering of fundamental fucking government agents?

Have you people read anything contrary to government agenda? Do you work for the government?

What are you credentials concerning 9/11 to be so sure of yourselves as to make jokes about it?

Do you know family members or first responders?

Do any of you actually live in the United States or New York?

Do you have any information related to 9/11 that in any way confirms the government story besides what the 9/11 committee and the joke that is popular mechanics published.


Life is harsh, people die, but if you can laugh about your troubles, more often than not, you'll survive better than those who can't laugh at their hardship. This is something I paraphrased from 59 seconds.

A simpler version is to quote joker. Why so serious?

But, in behalf of the forum, we're sorry if we offended you. That's what this place is. Most posts offend people. The only advice I can give is try to conform with the way the group thinks; but only if you want to.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:57 pm
by TheFlyingBastard
lrkun wrote:But, in behalf of the forum, we're sorry if we offended you. That's what this place is. Most posts offend people. The only advice I can give is try to conform with the way the group thinks; but only if you want to.

Speak for yourself. I don't care if he's offended and nobody should apologize for calling someone out on their tripe.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:11 pm
by lrkun
TheFlyingBastard wrote:
lrkun wrote:But, in behalf of the forum, we're sorry if we offended you. That's what this place is. Most posts offend people. The only advice I can give is try to conform with the way the group thinks; but only if you want to.

Speak for yourself. I don't care if he's offended and nobody should apologize for calling someone out on their tripe.


Never assume that people see things from your own point of view; you must atleast once try to see it from theirs. Then again, you don't care, so it doesn't really matter.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:23 pm
by scalyblue
khronikos wrote:Seriously, is this site a gathering of fundamental fucking government agents?

Have you people read anything contrary to government agenda? Do you work for the government?

What are you credentials concerning 9/11 to be so sure of yourselves as to make jokes about it?

Do you know family members or first responders?

Do any of you actually live in the United States or New York?

Do you have any information related to 9/11 that in any way confirms the government story besides what the 9/11 committee and the joke that is popular mechanics published.


No

Yes, No.

I have engineering and chemistry experience due to my vocation.

I am a family member of a first responder.

US, NJ. I was right across the river when the shit went down, tyvm.

Yes.

Now furnish evidence, or shut up and make a tin foil hat.

and OP?
I loled

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:24 pm
by TheFlyingBastard
That had nothing to do with what I said, lrkun, but hey...

lrkun wrote:Never assume that people see things from your own point of view.

lrkun wrote:But, [on] behalf of the forum, we're sorry if we offended you.


...I'll just point out the irony.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:28 pm
by lrkun
TheFlyingBastard wrote:That had nothing to do with what I said, lrkun, but hey...

lrkun wrote:Never assume that people see things from your own point of view.

lrkun wrote:But, [on] behalf of the forum, we're sorry if we offended you.


...I'll just point out the irony.


Love how you corrected my grammar, I always try to improve in that area. But where's the irony there? Then again, maybe it's pride hmmm.

It's something that I constantly see in this forum, everytime someone questions or goes against the grain, his post is often being criticized. I can respect that; but I have to give credit when it's due. What can I say, I love those questions. I'm glad he posted it, but I'm disappointed at the replies it gathered.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:30 pm
by ImprobableJoe
lrkun wrote: But where's the irony there?


You said "on behalf of the forum" as though we are all of one mind on the subject, and then said "Never assume that people see things from your own point of view"... which you just did when you spoke on everyone's behalf. :lol:

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:34 pm
by lrkun
ImprobableJoe wrote:
lrkun wrote: But where's the irony there?


You said "on behalf of the forum" as though we are all of one mind on the subject, and then said "Never assume that people see things from your own point of view"... which you just did when you spoke on everyone's behalf. :lol:


Another way to see it is I'm saying sorry in their behalf because they won't. If they don't like it, then it's not my loss. It's just sad to see this forum become something without common courtesy.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:38 pm
by ImprobableJoe
lrkun wrote:
Another way to see it is I'm saying sorry in their behalf because they won't. If they don't like it, then it's not my loss. It's just sad to see this forum become something without common courtesy.

According to YOU. I find a lack of common courtesy in your smug and condescending attitude towards the rest of us here.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:50 pm
by lrkun
ImprobableJoe wrote:
lrkun wrote:
Another way to see it is I'm saying sorry in their behalf because they won't. If they don't like it, then it's not my loss. It's just sad to see this forum become something without common courtesy.

According to YOU. I find a lack of common courtesy in your smug and condescending attitude towards the rest of us here.


If you are correct, you made the same error as I did. :? or do you mean to say that some standards only apply to whomever you wish it to apply?

TFB says it's ironic that I made that error. You explained to me that I am incorrect because of what I wrote. Now, I find you're making my mistake as you typed the above.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:10 pm
by TheFlyingBastard
lrkun wrote:If you are correct, you made the same error as I did. :? or do you mean to say that some standards only apply to whomever you wish it to apply?

He did not make that error. He said it was his opinion that you were being smug and condescending towards the rest of us.

lrkun wrote:Another way to see it is I'm saying sorry in their behalf because they won't.

Sorry, you don't get to speak on our behalf. Speak for yourself.

Re: The Truth Behind 9/11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:31 pm
by lrkun
TheFlyingBastard wrote:
lrkun wrote:If you are correct, you made the same error as I did. :? or do you mean to say that some standards only apply to whomever you wish it to apply?

He did not make that error. He said it was his opinion that you were being smug and condescending towards the rest of us.

lrkun wrote:Another way to see it is I'm saying sorry in their behalf because they won't.

Sorry, you don't get to speak on our behalf. Speak for yourself.


If being polite is smug and condescending, then I plead guilty. :lol:

If my effort in being polite to the person who asked a question by my apology is smug and condescending, then I plead guilty.