Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

/retry New World Order discussion.

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 4 of 4
 [ 70 posts ] 
/retry New World Order discussion.
Author Message
FingerUser avatarPosts: 354Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:13 amLocation: California

Post Re: /retry New World Order discussion.

Oh gosh. I guess this proves that every conspiracy everywhere is correct. Tell us more about David Icke and the lizard people.
Artist for Red Oasis
Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:56 am
WWW
sleepychildUser avatarPosts: 81Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Post Re: /retry New World Order discussion.

I didn't make that statement. And there is no truth anywhere. I am just as wrong as you. You call me misinformed because I don't take their shit for breakfast. Well eat up. You accept claims made by authorities and don't ask for evidence. As if it is a matter of faith. You are religiously accepting other peoples opinions. Because we draw conclusion from the same information. But you can't put 2+2 together. Did you watch TV this week. Who was asking "what war on Iran" ? They are already acclimating you for it, but your skepticism will make you the only one surprised when they pull the rabbit out of the hat. You are all a bunch of Coincidence nutters.

Look at the F video. Is that how you want your government to behave. Is that the world you want your children to live in.
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
Отговорът на 1984 е 1776!
Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:42 am
WWW
FingerUser avatarPosts: 354Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:13 amLocation: California

Post Re: /retry New World Order discussion.

As usual, you repeat the same nonsensical crap over and over.
Artist for Red Oasis
Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:26 am
WWW
stvbwPosts: 1Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Post Re: /retry New World Order discussion.

The idea of a NWO is a complex and multifaceted concept. For those who believe people that take some interest in it are simply nutjobs need to think again.I for one became aware of the facts about how we have been duped by the law society in contracting with them in admiralty law. Search: Robert Menard. There are many others who discuss this topic.

Admittedly anyone who wishes to research the NWO must sift through the info with care. I believe there are many true gems to be found in the mountain of coal. There are many red herrings but as long as you follow verifiable info there is a lot to be learned. Simply saying its all just theory, do so at your peril
Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:17 pm
FingerUser avatarPosts: 354Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:13 amLocation: California

Post Re: /retry New World Order discussion.

If you have any real reason to suspect a massive global conspiracy to take over the world, post it and be specific. You just made a point that one must sift through the info with care. Don't just say "Google this" and expect us to do your work for you.

But I googled this Robert Menard anyway and I found just the same tired old paranoid rants that stitch together any ominous fact or half-truth available (to the ignorance of anything else) and fills in the rest in with delusion. So if I missed something important or groundbreaking, its because you weren't specific enough.
Artist for Red Oasis
Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:47 pm
WWW
IvantheLizardUser avatarPosts: 39Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:08 amLocation: I am... not at liberty to say. Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: /retry New World Order discussion.

stvbw wrote:The idea of a NWO is a complex and multifaceted concept. For those who believe people that take some interest in it are simply nutjobs need to think again.I for one became aware of the facts about how we have been duped by the law society in contracting with them in admiralty law. Search: Robert Menard. There are many others who discuss this topic.

Admittedly anyone who wishes to research the NWO must sift through the info with care. I believe there are many true gems to be found in the mountain of coal. There are many red herrings but as long as you follow verifiable info there is a lot to be learned. Simply saying its all just theory, do so at your peril


There is the problem, they are TOO complex. Too many holes, too many ways to figure out exactly who the NWO are/is.

sleepychild wrote:I didn't make that statement. And there is no truth anywhere. I am just as wrong as you. You call me misinformed because I don't take their shit for breakfast. Well eat up. You accept claims made by authorities and don't ask for evidence. As if it is a matter of faith. You are religiously accepting other peoples opinions. Because we draw conclusion from the same information. But you can't put 2+2 together. Did you watch TV this week. Who was asking "what war on Iran" ? They are already acclimating you for it, but your skepticism will make you the only one surprised when they pull the rabbit out of the hat. You are all a bunch of Coincidence nutters.

Look at the F video. Is that how you want your government to behave. Is that the world you want your children to live in.


Not all their shit is shit and it can be eaten so long as salt is used. You are eating their shit as well, you just use so much salt that you can't tell what is shit and what is not. To stop laboring the analogy, you are blinded by so much NWO that you assume everything the government tells you is wrong. You are also accepting claims of an authority, I doubt you came up with the entire NWO theory. We ask for evidence and get it from reliable sources. You don't, you just assume they are wrong based on what some crackpot listening to his cats is telling you. You are the one religiously accepting opinions, the opinions of other people who make up the NWO stories.

My thoughts on the vid, the people shouting "disobey your orders" could be considered an act of treason. Also, there was no tear gas as the vid said there would be. LRADs are only dangerous for long exposure. They were given warning to leave, any injury would have been their own fault. Proximity to the summit itself is also an issue. The cops, did nothing wrong. I see no brute force, or anything. If they were so adamant and right about their cause, why did they disperse. So I have mixed feelings but I'm leaning towards the cops.
Common Sense: So rare that it's a goddamn superpower.
Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:02 pm
FingerUser avatarPosts: 354Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:13 amLocation: California

Post Re: /retry New World Order discussion.

IvantheLizard wrote:My thoughts on the vid, the people shouting "disobey your orders" could be considered an act of treason. Also, there was no tear gas as the vid said there would be. LRADs are only dangerous for long exposure. They were given warning to leave, any injury would have been their own fault. Proximity to the summit itself is also an issue. The cops, did nothing wrong. I see no brute force, or anything. If they were so adamant and right about their cause, why did they disperse. So I have mixed feelings but I'm leaning towards the cops.

Yeah, G20 protest have always been violent. Its gotten to the point where business owners near the summits board up their windows in advance because these "peaceful demonstrators" somehow think that trashing their little shop sticks it to the man. Not saying that the protesters are necessarily violent people, but mob mentality can make large groups do terrible things. The police were attempting to disperse the crowd before the shit inevitably hit the fan and from the look of the video, they succeeded. Nobody was hurt and the protesters still got to make their little statement since its been broadcast all over the internet.
Artist for Red Oasis
Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:37 pm
WWW
Kni7esUser avatarPosts: 2Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:20 pm

Post Re: /retry New World Order discussion.

It sure is troll in here.
Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:11 am
dr_estebanPosts: 120Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:15 amLocation: Glasgow

Post Re: /retry New World Order discussion.

Image

everyone got theirs?
Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:37 pm
Kevin R BrownPosts: 69Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 am

Post Re: /retry New World Order discussion.

remember hearing many of the NWO conspiracy theory's so-called predictions before and after 9/11. People like Alex Jones publicly announced in advance that they would regard any terrorist attack against the US as a staged "false flag" operation. They call this a "prediction," evidently not understanding what the word even means. But if any claims they made could even qualify as a prediction, among them would be their claims that martial law would be declared all civil liberties suspended in the wake of a terrorist attack. This never happened. I also remember hearing a lot about some mandatory US national ID card that was suppose to take effect in 2008. That too never happened. The NWO conspiracy theorists are always claiming that an Orwellian future is "just around the corner." But even though they've been saying this since the 70s, it never manages to happen.


Don't you see? The Orwellian future did happen - you just weren't wearing your protective headgear, taking your homeopathic meds or ingesting ionic silver, so you didn't see it happening around you!

:P


Sleepy, consider this for a moment:

In order for you to be correct, the elderly population of just about every single country in the eastern hemisphere must be actively participating in the conspiracy. The entire 'theory' collapses unless (as your wonderful 'Zeitgeist' film suggests) the events of World War II were somehow set-up/staged by the 'controlling elite' (Zeitgeist suggests that this elite consists of 'International Bankers'), and that would be impossible without the express cooperation of Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, France, Britain, Poland, Italy, the northern countries of Africa, Australia, Greece... the list goes on.

It says right in the film that the war was motivated & driven strictly by the profit of these enigmatic bankers. If that's true, Adolf Hitler must've been their puppet, right? Mein Kampf must've somehow been a forgery, then, and his service record must've been doctored. His public appearances must've been faked, his associations with people like Anton Drexler must've been fabricated, events like the Beer Hall Putsch must've been set-up or written into history...

I hope you're seeing how ridiculous this all sounds? We can decide to lame blame for the ills of the world at the feet of phantoms, or we can take ownership of our human failings and strive to learn from them.

You don't want to be the guy that does the former.
Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:57 am
Previous
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 4 of 4
 [ 70 posts ] 
Return to Conspiracy Theories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests