Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

That's no moon, it's a space station

[ 7 posts ] 
That's no moon, it's a space station
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2948Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

Post That's no moon, it's a space station

David Icke on the moon:

This raises a couple of important questions:

1. How the fuck do people take this guy seriously?
2. Why isn't he on medication when he admits that hears voices telling him that the moon isn't real?
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4998Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Re: That's no moon, it's a space station

1. Not many do.
2. I think he's heard the story from a guy who did a long interview with those Project Avalon folks. That's where I heard it originally. They cover most of that type of tripe... David Icke, David Wilcock, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion.

I watch them when there's no decent comedy on the iplayer.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:46 pm
BrainBlowUser avatarPosts: 370Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:16 pmLocation: Norway Gender: Male

Just wow...
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:54 pm
nudger1964Posts: 185Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 pm

i cant sit through listening to a david icke interview, so i am assuming he is talking of earths moon.
there has been a lot of chatter over the last couple of years about Mars larger moon (but its still very ickle at 11km radius) being either artificial or carlved out to have been a space station for martians.
this has mostly been pedaled by Richard Hoagland (recently- the possibility of space station phobos has been around for many many years), who mostly makes his living from selling conspiracy theory books. An unwise Buz Aldrin has even talked about the monolith pictured on its surface, although he was meaning to be slightly tongue in cheek about it.
Still, Phobos is interesting, and at least there is some evidence it does have cavities under its surface, and yet more that these cavities may have some kind of atmosphere.
so far as i know, this conspiracy theory hasnt yet been fully debunked...but of course, you have to have a very low standard of evidence to buy it.
Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:28 pm
malicious_blokeUser avatarPosts: 305Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 pmLocation: Proper Westcountry Gender: Male

nudger1964 wrote:there is some evidence it does have cavities under its surface, and yet more that these cavities may have some kind of atmosphere.

Can you give us a source for this? It does indeed sound interesting.
[sarcasm ][/sarcasm ]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it
Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:57 pm
nudger1964Posts: 185Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 pm

ESAs mars express released a whole bunch of data from flybys back in 2010 including radar mapping images.
ive just read a few researchers comments on the data, like the guy mentioned in the article linked, dr Pascal Rosenblatt.

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2011/12/ecoalert-russians-preparing-for-re-entry-of-failed-probe-of-mars-mystery-moon-phobos.html
Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:34 pm
FrengerBloggerUser avatarPosts: 831Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

I watched an incredible documentary about David Icke once where a team followed him around on his tours.

He made some amazing points at the start, talking about the amount of CCTV cameras and how Orwell's 1984 was becoming more and more realised in the UK and really, you start to really like him and think "why does everyone take the piss out of him?"

Then, half way through a lecture he is in the back with his wife saying "it's going great, I have the audience this is going great".

And she nods, smiling and encouragingly

And then he says "I'm going to go for the Reptiles bit"

And her face just drops, and she says "please, don't do the reptile bit.

Even she thought he was bonkers.
Thu May 03, 2012 3:17 pm
 [ 7 posts ] 
Return to Conspiracy Theories