Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Politics - Part 3: The Greens

[ 3 posts ] 
Politics - Part 3: The Greens
Blog of ReasonHelperUser avatarPosts: 240Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 pmLocation: League of Reason

Post Politics - Part 3: The Greens

Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:38 pm
VivreUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:05 pmLocation: dungeon of despair Gender: Female

Post Re: Politics - Part 3: The Greens

That was an interesting read ~ thx ~ esp. as I have no idea what's going on in Austria.

But it even made me more curious to know when the coming national election will be and had to dig down into the federal ministry and grab the election calendar 2013 to find it'll be on the 29th of september.

I too find the slogan 'to follow utopia' rather clumsy to express to have visions. And to jump towards them instead of progressing pretty exorbitant. Oh well, I guess that's politics ;-)

Reading the following made me laugh:
an open future, which we want to form with our values, principals and our politics
are you sure?

Looks like you might get a 'hot autumn' this year ~ greets

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:54 pm
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

Post Re: Politics - Part 3: The Greens

Thanks for the feedback.

Don't you Germans also have upcoming elections? Ah yep: 22 September 2013
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:47 am
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Blog of Reason