Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Refuting the "Highly expressed" gene argument against Chromosome 2 fusion

[ 4 posts ] 
Refuting the "Highly expressed" gene argument against Chromosome 2 fusion
Blog of ReasonHelperUser avatarPosts: 240Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 pmLocation: League of Reason

Post Refuting the "Highly expressed" gene argument against Chromosome 2 fusion

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:42 pm
itsdemtitansBloggerUser avatarPosts: 694Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:36 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Refuting the

I'd made this over a month ago. Since then, I have asked Ken Miller to elaborate on variation I'm termination length explaining the data. Turns out it does not; he made a mistake and has agreed that the data is explained by a new transcription start site, not a new termination site.

So that claim can be disregarded.

I've revised the post and am simply waiting for the update
"If evidence could shake the Protestant Faith, then there would be no Protestant Faith" ~Donovan Lafferty
Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:33 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3123Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Nicely done. My only criticism is stylistic. I think you should hyperlink all your links. It looks nicer and allows for easier reading.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:48 pm
YIM WWW
itsdemtitansBloggerUser avatarPosts: 694Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:36 pm Gender: Male

he_who_is_nobody wrote:Nicely done. My only criticism is stylistic. I think you should hyperlink all your links. It looks nicer and allows for easier reading.

I just figured out how to do that :lol:

All my other posts from now on will have hyperlinks
"If evidence could shake the Protestant Faith, then there would be no Protestant Faith" ~Donovan Lafferty
Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:25 am
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to Blog of Reason