Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Know Your Bones: January 2016

[ 7 posts ] 
Know Your Bones: January 2016
Blog of ReasonHelperUser avatarPosts: 240Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:28 pmLocation: League of Reason

Post Know Your Bones: January 2016

Discussion thread for the blog entry "Know Your Bones: January 2016" by he_who_is_nobody.

Permalink: http://blog.theleagueofreason.co.uk/science/know-your-bones-january-2016/
Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:35 pm
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1185Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Post Re: Know Your Bones: January 2016

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:15 pm
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2950Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

I haven't the foggiest.

I've tweeted it out again tonight though. Are you taking answers from Twitter and FB? If so, I'll pass any on in this thread, if I get any responses there.
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:57 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3335Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Laurens wrote:I've tweeted it out again tonight though. Are you taking answers from Twitter and FB? If so, I'll pass any on in this thread, if I get any responses there.

I am going to say as of right now, I am only taking answers that appear in the comment section. Perhaps in the future I will start checking Facebook. Thus, do not waste your time re-posting answers from other sites. If they want to win, they have to join.

;)
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:13 pm
YIM WWW
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2950Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

he_who_is_nobody wrote:
Laurens wrote:I've tweeted it out again tonight though. Are you taking answers from Twitter and FB? If so, I'll pass any on in this thread, if I get any responses there.

I am going to say as of right now, I am only taking answers that appear in the comment section. Perhaps in the future I will start checking Facebook. Thus, do not waste your time re-posting answers from other sites. If they want to win, they have to join.

;)

Ok, assuming I do get any responses that way I will inform them of that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:04 am
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1185Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Let's get one thing straight guys. I'm winning this one :D
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:24 am
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2956Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

WarK wrote:Let's get one thing straight guys. I'm winning this one :D

Unless someone copies your answer.

If you're right, so are they - if not, then ...

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:50 pm
 [ 7 posts ] 
Return to Blog of Reason