where else can you find us?

The League of Reason still has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Project for a propellant it freezing the distance.

[ 18 posts ] 
Project for a propellant it freezing the distance.
VictorEspinozaPosts: 98Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Project for a propellant it freezing the distance.

Project for the construction of a propellant-based freeze distance.

Objective: Freeze the distance to (-2000 °C) or a lower temperature.

Idea proposed by:

Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
Email: victor.espinoza.13@hotmail.com
Email: victoreliasespinoza20@hotmail.com

Valencia, Venezuela on July 19, 2013
Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:17 pm
VivreUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:05 pmLocation: dungeon of despair Gender: Female

Post Re: Project for a propellant it freezing the distance.

Hi Victor,

I don't see your idea could work out as temperature is no property of distance.
And apart from that: what advantage would it bring if a specific area within space is colder than other parts?

greets :-)
Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:47 pm
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

you know how your winki contracts in the cold? I mean -2000ºC is so fucking cold it would shrink space! Because you know, space is a giant dick!
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:00 pm
forgotten observerUser avatarPosts: 99Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 am

Greetings.

Apart from the obvious that reaching temperatures lower -273.15 C would break the third law of thermodynamics, Your statement seems badly worded, how does one freeze a distance? You mean a certain area of space? Spraying liquid nitrogen would certainly cool a warm physical object down considerably, perhaps there is also a substance that could possibly achieve an endothermic reaction within a pure vacuum, who knows? However, this is of course a hypothetical idea, how would you suppose we test for such a substance? And what mechanics would govern this? Please detail your answer and question more thoroughly.

Sincerely stealing draganglas format, Forgo.
"Nobody is ever born into this world as a soldier. "
—Rau Le Creuset, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed
Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:32 pm
VictorEspinozaPosts: 98Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 pm Gender: Male

forgotten observer wrote:Greetings.

Apart from the obvious that reaching temperatures lower -273.15 C would break the third law of thermodynamics, Your statement seems badly worded, how does one freeze a distance? You mean a certain area of space? Spraying liquid nitrogen would certainly cool a warm physical object down considerably, perhaps there is also a substance that could possibly achieve an endothermic reaction within a pure vacuum, who knows? However, this is of course a hypothetical idea, how would you suppose we test for such a substance? And what mechanics would govern this? Please detail your answer and question more thoroughly.

Everything is possible...

Particle called Veegtron.
It occupies 100% of the universe.
It is between the spaces of the atoms.
His State is gaseous to (- 270 °C).
His State is gaseous at the temperature of the Sun.
It can be hot and cold, why I say that it is a particle.

We must freeze the particle at one lower temperature of (- 270 ° C).

It is very important this idea for scientific research, that is why I say, nothing is impossible.

Clarify that I did not say how it is my intension of freeze distance for use as propellant.

I have the idea of using the same procedure as the glue which is gelatinous and then solidifies.

I am studying this process because it is equal to the solidification of water. Both water and glue are solidified.

Why glue is solidified in the heat?
Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:47 pm
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4232Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Surely no one is this stupid in reality.
Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:30 pm
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

australopithecus wrote:Surely no one is this stupid in reality.

Never make such a claim. We have been proven wrong countless times before.
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:40 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4980Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

So if anything is possible, can I turn Australopithecus into a bowl of seven tragedies whilst simultaneously groaking near my mammiferous, oniomaniac cousins (Darmok and Jalad) at Tanagra simply by adding sugary caduceus to a thought?
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:12 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3096Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

VictorEspinoza wrote:I am studying this process because it is equal to the solidification of water. Both water and glue are solidified.

How does one study this phenomenon? Can you please give us your method for studying this breakthrough in modern science?
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:28 am
YIM WWW

he_who_is_nobody wrote:How does one study this phenomenon? Can you please give us your method for studying this breakthrough in modern science?

Step 1. Eat this:
Step 2. Oh shiT!!!!
Step 3. Post your findings on random internet forums. And make sure you add your full name for full credit

And that is the way you do it!
Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:12 am
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1148Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

:lol:

Good one, Master_Ghost_Knight
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:15 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3096Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

WarK wrote::lol:

Good one, Master_Ghost_Knight

Ditto.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:16 pm
YIM WWW
VivreUser avatarPosts: 351Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:05 pmLocation: dungeon of despair Gender: Female

@Master_Ghost_Knight

It's not that I didn't enjoy much the hal~lucid pictures and the short story.
But the vehemence of the posting leaves me sad in the end.
Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:09 pm
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 640Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

australopithecus wrote:Surely no one is this stupid in reality.

I had those exact words to say about the guy behind One Simple Priciple, but time has revealed that he does actually believe the stuff he says (or he's the most dedicated troll in the history of the internet).

Never underestimate the human capability for stupidity and selfdelusion.
Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 am
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2916Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

Two separate hotmail addresses? Isn't that almost as bad as having two separate sexually transmitted infections?
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:56 pm
FrengerBloggerUser avatarPosts: 831Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

I always slightly judge people who still use hotmail accounts.

I once refused to answer someone because they emailed me from a Yahoo address. I also punched them in the penis.
Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:03 am
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2712Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

forgotten observer wrote:Greetings.

That's quite alright, forgotten observer. :D

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:04 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2712Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

VictorEspinoza wrote:Everything is possible...

No, it's not.

VictorEspinoza wrote:Particle called Veegtron.

There's no such thing - every possible particle has now been discovered.

VictorEspinoza wrote:It occupies 100% of the universe.
It is between the spaces of the atoms.
His State is gaseous to (- 270 °C).
His State is gaseous at the temperature of the Sun.
It can be hot and cold, why I say that it is a particle.

Utter nonsense.

VictorEspinoza wrote:We must freeze the particle at one lower temperature of (- 270 ° C).

-271°C?

VictorEspinoza wrote:It is very important this idea for scientific research, that is why I say, nothing is impossible.

Clarify that I did not say how it is my intension of freeze distance for use as propellant.

I have the idea of using the same procedure as the glue which is gelatinous and then solidifies.

I am studying this process because it is equal to the solidification of water. Both water and glue are solidified.

Why glue is solidified in the heat?

What's the point in studying something that's impossible?

Under whom and where are you studying?

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:06 pm
 [ 18 posts ] 
Return to Pseudoscience