Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Instrument that deflect the force of the air

[ 27 posts ] 
Instrument that deflect the force of the air
VictorEspinozaPosts: 98Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: Instrument that deflect the force of the air

Inferno wrote:Lo que sea, que no es realmente un descubrimiento en absoluto. Sólo estás diciendo que el movimiento del aire puede ser desviado, lo cual es de conocimiento común. Sin embargo, la presión del aire fuera lo suficientemente alto, la flecha circular seguiría siendo notable. Lo que hace que la flecha "anula" no es la "alta presión" detrás de la barrera, es el hecho de que usted lo está sosteniendo mientras que sopla en el tubo. Aka acción / reacción, que clase de cosas.

[color=#FFFFFF]En pocas palabras: No es un descubrimiento, no un propulsor espacial.

The Box of 5 or 6 cubic meters with propellants inside and tubes that deviate upward and downward force. It is my new space propellant. A small box is not a closed system, it is what I discovered.

Very affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
January 08, 2014
Last edited by VictorEspinoza on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:44 am
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

Yep, just what I thought: Even when spoken to in Spanish, this guy spouts nothing but unrelated nonsense.
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:35 am

Inferno wrote:Yep, just what I thought: Even when spoken to in Spanish, this guy spouts nothing but unrelated nonsense.

I did the translation to English.
Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:00 am
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

VictorEspinoza wrote:
Inferno wrote:Yep, just what I thought: Even when spoken to in Spanish, this guy spouts nothing but unrelated nonsense.

Not what I was asking for. I understood your Spanish well enough, but you didn't answer me, you simply continued with your inane babble.
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Not what I was asking for. I understood your Spanish well enough, but you didn't answer me, you simply continued with your inane babble.

It is hypothetical: no one wants me to provide a large shed to do the experiment.
Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:11 pm

Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:44 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4985Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

:lol:

After a thoroughly depressing week, that brilliantly illustrative and blisteringly illuminating image has made my day!

Preposterous!
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:59 pm
Previous
 [ 27 posts ] 
Return to Pseudoscience