where else can you find us?

The League of Reason still has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

What is the field of fire of a candle?

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
What is the field of fire of a candle?
Author Message
VictorEspinozaPosts: 98Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post What is the field of fire of a candle?

I did a study.

What is the field of fire of a candle?

RESULT:
I think it is something that is not matter.

BECAUSE:
Because if you enter water in a microwave the pressure increases. How can you enter more matter to the cold water pressure?

CONCLUSION:
The temperature stretch the field.

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I continue with my study...

What is the field of fire of a candle?

ANSWER 2:
It is an invisible gloss.

BECAUSE:
1. A magnet has a field created by microscopic energy short circuit.
2. Water increases its field by a microscopically short of water with the energy of the waves of heat.
3. The fire has a microscopically short circuit of the energy that has the fire.

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:22 pm
derkvanlUser avatarPosts: 164Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:32 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: What is the field of fire of a candle?

VictorEspinoza wrote:
RESULT:
I think it is something that is not matter.



It 's something that doesn't matter! :lol:
Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:07 pm
WWW
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2449Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: What is the field of fire of a candle?

derkvanl wrote:
VictorEspinoza wrote:
RESULT:
I think it is something that is not matter.



It 's something that doesn't matter! :lol:



I thought he meant "This is not matter, it is energy!"
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:09 pm
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1150Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Post Re: What is the field of fire of a candle?

Gnug215 wrote:
derkvanl wrote:
It 's something that doesn't matter! :lol:



I thought he meant "This is not matter, it is energy!"


But does it even matter?
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:10 pm
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

Post Re: What is the field of fire of a candle?

VictorEspinoza wrote:I continue with my study...

What is the field of fire of a candle?

ANSWER 2:
It is an invisible gloss.

BECAUSE:
1. A magnet has a field created by microscopic energy short circuit.
2. Water increases its field by a microscopically short of water with the energy of the waves of heat.
3. The fire has a microscopically short circuit of the energy that has the fire.

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez


This is what I got from the above:
What is the field of fire of a candle? Because fucking magnets.

Seriously Victor, how much acid do you drop every day?
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:18 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 1 of 1
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Pseudoscience

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
cron