Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Refuting the theory of relativity. Theory of the everything.

[ 16 posts ] 
Refuting the theory of relativity. Theory of the everything.
VictorEspinozaPosts: 98Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:59 pm Gender: Male

Post Refuting the theory of relativity. Theory of the everything.

Last edited by VictorEspinoza on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:53 am
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3317Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: Refuting the theory of relativity. Theory of the everyth

VictorEspinoza wrote:The entire universe is distance and everything else is color.

:facepalm:

Seeing as how the universe is the totality of existence, how could everything else be color? There would not be anything else.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:10 am
YIM WWW

he_who_is_nobody wrote:
VictorEspinoza wrote:The entire universe is distance and everything else is color.

:facepalm:

Seeing as how the universe is the totality of existence, how could everything else be color? There would not be anything else.

A black hole is created by color of the distance. And the center of the black hole is pure distance.
Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:17 am
IBSpifyUser avatarPosts: 454Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:06 am Gender: Pinecone

This is all just word salad, and it doesn't even use large words that some people wouldn't understand.

I'll give you a hint use words people know but don't always fully understand like spirit science does, words like frequency and dimension.

"The entire universe is one dimension, everything else is a different frequency" it still makes as little sense, but some lay people who don't understand the words will think your smart.
Contrary to popular belief, full-immersion holographic sex will not destroy society.

Full-immersion holographic sex achievement points will destroy society
Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:03 am
ldmitrukUser avatarPosts: 233Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:47 pmLocation: Edmonton, Alberta Gender: Cake

Another Nobel Prize winning paper I see Victor. I'm beginning to think your meds might need adjustment.
Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3317Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:35 pm
YIM WWW

IBSpify wrote:This is all just word salad, and it doesn't even use large words that some people wouldn't understand.

I'll give you a hint use words people know but don't always fully understand like spirit science does, words like frequency and dimension.

"The entire universe is one dimension, everything else is a different frequency" it still makes as little sense, but some lay people who don't understand the words will think your smart.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:42 pm
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2558Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Ok, this crap has gone on long enough.

I haven't been amused for quite some time now, and I'm about ready to let the banhammer drop - permanently.

If anyone here amongst you can state their case as to why this should not happen, speak now, or be forever silent!
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:45 pm

Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:42 pm
YIM WWW
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

At least he's funny... "The eye is not an antenna"... What an idiot.
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:23 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5001Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Looks like someone might need this:

In all seriousness, I don't really think this is the right place for Victor to showcase his "discoveries".

Sorry Victor, but this is a discussion forum, not an advertising venue. Stating something, then restating it, then illustrating it (however endearingly) really isn't discussion.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:35 am
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 764Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

Also, sadly, even if Victor is actually serious and trying his best, his english skills aren't up to the job of explaining his thoughts to us in any coherrent manner.
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:19 am
ldmitrukUser avatarPosts: 233Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:47 pmLocation: Edmonton, Alberta Gender: Cake

I believe the density of Victor's irrationality has finally reached a point where the combined mass of his "theories" has caused them to collapse beyond their Schwarzschild radius. We are now at the point where an accretion disk of rational thought is being sucked into this black hole of nonsense. Unfortunately this black hole is spewing out Espinoza radiation at an alarming rate and Veegtrons are polluting reality. :lol:
Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:19 pm
Dragan GlasContributorUser avatarPosts: 2954Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 amLocation: Ireland Gender: Male

Greetings,

ldmitruk wrote:I believe the density of Victor's irrationality has finally reached a point where the combined mass of his "theories" has caused them to collapse beyond their Schwarzschild radius. We are now at the point where an accretion disk of rational thought is being sucked into this black hole of nonsense. Unfortunately this black hole is spewing out Espinoza radiation at an alarming rate and Veegtrons are polluting reality. :lol:

Personally, I was thinking that Victor had entered the Roche limit and his rationality has disintegrated.

Kindest regards,

James
"The Word of God is the Creation we behold and it is in this Word, which no human invention can counterfeit or alter, that God speaketh universally to man."
The Age Of Reason
Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:09 pm
bluejatheistPosts: 525Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm Gender: Male

Well the LoR activity would be cut by a third if he's gone, but then the alternative is a possibly mentally ill person with tissue paper arguments being shelled by edgy internet skeptics, amounting to no real content of value on here
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:01 pm
sick_jesusUser avatarPosts: 24Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:26 pmLocation: France Gender: Male

Everything that is on this web page, it belongs by law a:
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez

I think plagiarism or theft of intellectual property is the last thing poor old Victor has to worry about. Though saying that, if the brain itself is 'intellectual property' then it has obviously been stolen or gone for a burton.

Concerning the language I think he can blame that one on what ever translator tool he used.
"I've nothing to recover from, apart from life itself"
Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:59 pm
 [ 16 posts ] 
Return to Pseudoscience