Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

The pseudoscience that is evolution

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
The pseudoscience that is evolution
Bernhard.visscherPosts: 877Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:15 am

Post The pseudoscience that is evolution

I will be laying a simple challenge. Evidence gathered here will be debated on a science or mathematics tab.. Under is evolution a fact?

Now here is the challenge. Arguing whether evolution is not a pseudoscience is not the challenge...

The challenge is provide evidence for the question mark areas on accepted evolution charts.

Example

Looking at the chart we can observe every animal on here is a sister group no direct ancestral species recorded.

Therefore the direct line is a question mark.

Challenge: provide evidence for the direct lines. Provide fossils for the direct lines.

Ps you can bring your own charts... Provide your own evidence for the direct lines. Provide fossil evidence for direct lines..
The charts must be CURRENT and ACCEPTED by the evolutionary community.

This is an open challenge to every evolutionist in the world, to whoever considers themselves to be an evolutionist from Dawkins to the regular Joe evolutinist.
All atheists are agnostic therefore since agnostic is not knowing, all atheists are ignorant therefore atheism is the protest of the ignorant. Bernhard Visscher.
Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:27 pm
Bango SkankUser avatarPosts: 116Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:15 amLocation: Finland Gender: Male

Post Re: The pseudoscience that is evolution

Bernhard.visscher wrote:The charts must be CURRENT and ACCEPTED by the evolutionary community.

As well the definitions. ;)
"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield, and those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced, but one is less unwise."
Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:36 pm
DutchLiam84User avatarPosts: 382Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:27 pmLocation: Eurasian Plate Gender: Time Lord

If you weren't such a disingenuous person I would've happily debated you. But you've proven over the last couple of days that you don't know what the hell you are talking about and you refuse to see that. I mean your signature alone, not every atheist is agnostic and yet you refuse to change your mind, you're proud of your own ignorance. You are not worthy of a debate, I'm sorry!

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence", I haven't seen this quote more applicable on this forum than it is now. It's amazing how arrogant you are while everybody here sees how ignorant you actually are. Dunning-Kruger....look it up!
Nom...I bewieeeeeve....nom nom nom...I have faith in Eviwution
You can find me in Montreal, in a bitching arcade! I'm proud of my gun, and I pood in space!
Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:01 pm
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

Evolution is real, deal with it. Grow the fuck up.
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:43 pm

I have an irrefutable argument for evolution... NO!! STOP!! Your already wrong...

Ps your signature contradicts your claim evolution is real... Just an FYI..

Instead of claims... I need evidence kindly stay on topic. Thank you
All atheists are agnostic therefore since agnostic is not knowing, all atheists are ignorant therefore atheism is the protest of the ignorant. Bernhard Visscher.
Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:54 pm
SpecialFrogUser avatarPosts: 827Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:13 pmLocation: Great White North Gender: Tree

More nonsense from Bernhard. The evidence for evolution is not irrefutable. Nothing in science is.

The evidence is merely extremely robust and no one refuted it as of yet.
"Life is nothing but an electron looking for a place to rest" -- Albert Szent-Gyrgyi
Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:14 pm

May I have a sample of this robust evidence? You know to answer the thread challenge?
Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:31 pm
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4260Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

You already participate in a thread specifically discussing evo theory. Secondly, sticking this in the pseudoscience forum, knowing full well it is an antagonistic move, is childish. This is the second time you've created a superfluous thread, when you could raise these points in the one that already exists. I suggest you don't try for a third.

Locked.
Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:33 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  Page 1 of 1
 [ 8 posts ] 
Return to Pseudoscience