Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Anti-vax

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 14 of 18
 [ 355 posts ] 

Anti-vax

In general, are you anti-vax or pro-vax?
Anti-vax  4%  [ 6 ]
Pro-vax  96%  [ 153 ]
Total votes : 159
Anti-vax
Author Message
Aught3ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 4290Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:36 amLocation: New Zealand Gender: Male

Post Re: Anti-vax

Okay Niocan is a parody right? Nobody is that stupid except on purpose.

Btw, I'm getting an antispyware alert when I try to open Niocan's pdf's - be careful people.
Wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking.
Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:54 pm
WWW
scalyblueUser avatarPosts: 1417Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:02 am

Post Re: Anti-vax

When you are trying to make a point and not look like an idiot, don't cite a website whose front page story is

A video has surfaced in which a person resembling Michael Jackson jumps out of the back of a Coroner's car. The person's head was covered by a black piece of cloth. Michael has used this method in the past to hide from the camera's.


If I had the desire to kill a whole bunch of people, why would I use some elaborate bullshit like a fake disease and a fake vaccine and a global conspiracy behind it?

Don't you think that if everybody who got the vaccine dies, somebody would notice? I mean...I know you're much smarter than the rest of the world with all of your secret, alchemical knowledge, but give us some credit here. If we have "The Stand 2009 Edition" going on here, don't you think the .3 percent of people left would sorta...notice?

Why did my doctor give h1n1 vaccine to their kids? Why did my mother have it issued to her at the hospital she has worked at for 35 years, along with all of her coworkers? How does the medical industry profit by killing people inside the medical industry?

Also, in your world colloidal silver's mechanism for cytotoxicity and healing is an imparing of cellular respiration. How does this function on viruses? I'm just trying to use your 'science' to draw a conclusion that's reasonable to 'you'
_________________
悪夢の王の一片よ
空のいましめ解き放たれし
凍れる黒き虚無の刃よ
我が力 我が身となりて
共に滅びの道を歩まん
神々の魂すらも打ち砕き
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:05 am
Kevin R BrownPosts: 69Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 am

Post Re: Anti-vax

Niocan wrote:I don't call into question any of those ideas or the implications of them, it's only the H1N1 vaccine that I call into serious question. Stop using the past as justification, because it's a flawed line of thought. DDT Is a great way to get rid of malaria but it's rather dangerous to be ingested when it was used so widely on plants.

Question the current application, not the history.


You didn't specify H1N1; you said, "the vaccine."

I apologize for creating a strawman, but you need to communicate what you mean more effectively.


You might not want to cite websites that spread such transparent lies, however. Mr. Moshe is not a microbiologist, did dot get sent 'back to Israel', and made threatening calls to authorities (these phone calls were, of course, recorded; you can listen to them for yourself). He may or may not have called the right-wing lunatic radio show in question (irrelevant in any case), but it appears he was largely motivated by feverish nationalism and the White House's hardening stance against the Israeli settlement issue.

The other two documents are frivolous legal challenges - it'll be a laugh and half to see them thrown out of court if they ever get filed.
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:21 am
scalyblueUser avatarPosts: 1417Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:02 am

Post Re: Anti-vax

Oh, the lawsuit is untenable by the way, you can't sue the president of the united states, a member of the united nations, the world health organization, the department of health and human services, and the department of homeland security in a district court, you idiot.

Even if you could, let's say you could, the department of health and human services and the department of homeland security are etablished through executive orders and the secretaries thereof are appointed by the president and only act as an extension of the president's power, so suing the president and his subordinates would be like trying to courtmarshal a sergeant for following lawful orders of his C/O.

You also can't establish fact in an actual lawsuit using citations from 'news.yahoo.com' and 'wikipedia.com,' and said lawsuit would necessitate the use of proper grammar and puncutation.

If anybody were to actually file this document, if they weren't jailed for contempt of court, they should be fined for wasting the time of the justice system.

Aught, the PDF's are clean of malware, there are some unusual binary streams but that is just the idiot generating them with 'cutePDF Free edition' having wrong settings; are you sure your antivirus scanner wasn't set to detect stupidity?
_________________
悪夢の王の一片よ
空のいましめ解き放たれし
凍れる黒き虚無の刃よ
我が力 我が身となりて
共に滅びの道を歩まん
神々の魂すらも打ち砕き
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:22 am
Kevin R BrownPosts: 69Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 am

Post Re: Anti-vax

Also, in your world colloidal silver's mechanism for cytotoxicity and healing is an imparing of cellular respiration. How does this function on viruses? I'm just trying to use your 'science' to draw a conclusion that's reasonable to 'you'


It couldn't possibly.

No doubt it works as a toxic anti-microbial agent, but (as I'm sure you know), viral agents operate at the cellular level and are not affected by antiseptic chemicals.
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:25 am
Aught3ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 4290Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:36 amLocation: New Zealand Gender: Male

Post Re: Anti-vax

scalyblue wrote:Aught, the PDF's are clean of malware, there are some unusual binary streams but that is just the idiot generating them with 'cutePDF Free edition' having wrong settings; are you sure your antivirus scanner wasn't set to detect stupidity?
:lol: if only that were possible. Well I'm glad no one will accidentally download a nasty onto their PC, but my antispyware won't let me open them, sounds like they were a waste of time anyway.
Wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking.
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:27 am
WWW
Kevin R BrownPosts: 69Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 am

Post Re: Anti-vax

Aught3 wrote:if only that were possible. Well I'm glad no one will accidentally download a nasty onto their PC, but my antispyware won't let me open them, sounds like they were a waste of time anyway.


Here, I'll quote you the best part of the 'lawsuit':

PARTIES

1. Plaintiffs are citizens of the United States of America,
and have been instructed to submit to untested "swine flu" and
other similar pandemic vaccines including "bird flu", which
are classified by the US government as bioweapons, without
their consent pursuant to the Model State Emergency Health
Powers Act, National Emergency Act, NATIONAL SECURITY
PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/NSPD 51 and HOMELAND SECURITY
PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE/HSPD-20, and the International
Partnership on Avian and Pandemic Influenza. Similarly
situated individuals including everyone whose current
residence is the United States of America, who have been
ordered, or will imminently be ordered, to take the
vaccinations, classified by the US government as bioweapons,
in the event of a pandemic level 6 being declared by the World
Health Organisation in Geneva or on another government
declaration.

2. Defendant President Barack Obama, who as part of his
Office, will oversee the implementation of the International
Partnership on Avian and Pandemic Influenza, which would give
primacy to the World Health Organisation (WHO) and United
Nations over US law and government agencies in the event of a
pandemic being declared. President Obama has also requested a
$1.5 billion emergency appropriation to deal with swine flu,
including development of a vaccine.


Har har har.

...How much was that birther lady fined for, again? :P
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:32 am
NiocanBannedUser avatarPosts: 769Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:57 amLocation: Winnipeg, Manitoba Gender: Male

Post Re: Anti-vax

Honestly, it boils down to one thing:
The government wants to save you against a threat they made and hyped themselves. Baxter Inc has a lot to do with this current vaccine/false threat, and I know as fact that colloidal silver does a better job of protecting the people then this vaccine.

Take this information as you will, I'm not going to argue for or against because I know better to expect too much from the wounded..
Know, O man, that Light is thine heritage. Know that darkness is only a veil. Sealed in thine heart is brightness eternal, waiting the moment of freedom to conquer, waiting to rend the veil of the night. --Thoth
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:34 am
scalyblueUser avatarPosts: 1417Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:02 am

Post Re: Anti-vax

Niocan wrote:The government wants to save you against a threat they made and hyped themselves. Baxter Inc has a lot to do with this current vaccine/false threat, and I know as fact that colloidal silver does a better job of protecting the people then this vaccine.


Which government? The US? Canada? Your location is noted as manitoba, but you seem to be awfully critical of the US governments plans on things on a UK-based website. --ponders--

Way to skirt over criticisms of your 'proof' yet again, but you're only a messenger trying to bring us the good news and it's our failure to accept your truth. Oh wait, that's jesus.
_________________
悪夢の王の一片よ
空のいましめ解き放たれし
凍れる黒き虚無の刃よ
我が力 我が身となりて
共に滅びの道を歩まん
神々の魂すらも打ち砕き
Last edited by scalyblue on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:41 am
BlastedPosts: 28Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:05 am

Post Re: Anti-vax

DDT Is a great way to get rid of malaria but it's rather dangerous to be ingested when it was used so widely on plants.



Kind of like how silver is a great way to get rid of acne but when ingested... oh WAIT a minute! I THOUGHT I knew you from somewhere!


Honestly, is it THAT hard for you to accept that your level of biological knowledge is rivaled by a 13 year old child, and that every time so far that you have tried to think for yourself, the end result was... how do I put it... UNSPEAKABLY STUPID?


Doctors are not out to get you. Scientists are not out to get you. You are just uneducated. And the sad part is that this is very easily remedied if you would get off of your fucking conspiracy theorist websites and actually look at the scientific literature where will not so easily find such utter crap as this.
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:42 am
Aught3ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 4290Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:36 amLocation: New Zealand Gender: Male

Post Re: Anti-vax

Niocan wrote:Honestly, it boils down to one thing:
The government wants to save you against a threat they made and hyped themselves.
This makes no sense, they want to save us from themselves?

Baxter Inc has a lot to do with this current vaccine/false threat, and I know as fact that colloidal silver does a better job of protecting the people then this vaccine.
That is not a fact it is an unjustified belief, please buy a dictionary.

Take this information as you will, I'm not going to argue for or against because I know better to expect too much from the wounded..
Wounded, what are you talking about?

You don't have to get the swine 'flu vaccine if you don't want just stop with the unjustified assertions that are causing other people to not get the vaccine. If you have an argument or evidence present it, don't moan about how unfairly you're being treated.
Wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking.
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:42 am
WWW
scalyblueUser avatarPosts: 1417Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:02 am

Post Re: Anti-vax

Niocan, if Colloidal silver works exactly the way you have spent posts and posts preaching, i.e. cytotoxicity via interruption of cellular respiration, tell me how it works on viruses. Please. I really want to know your logic, so I can teach my offspring how not to be stupid.
_________________
悪夢の王の一片よ
空のいましめ解き放たれし
凍れる黒き虚無の刃よ
我が力 我が身となりて
共に滅びの道を歩まん
神々の魂すらも打ち砕き
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:45 am
xmanUser avatarPosts: 606Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 pmLocation: Lotus Land

Post Re: Anti-vax

Blasted wrote:Doctors are not out to get you. Scientists are not out to get you. You are just uneducated. And the sad part is that this is very easily remedied if you would get off of your fucking conspiracy theorist websites and actually look at the scientific literature where will not so easily find such utter crap as this.

Yep, this is exactly how it works. That's how I managed to shed my 9/11 truth complex. No CSP necessary at all. :D
He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot. ~ Douglas Adams
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:48 am
WWW
Kevin R BrownPosts: 69Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:51 am

Post Re: Anti-vax

Niocan wrote:Honestly, it boils down to one thing:
The government wants to save you against a threat they made and hyped themselves. Baxter Inc has a lot to do with this current vaccine/false threat, and I know as fact that colloidal silver does a better job of protecting the people then this vaccine.

Take this information as you will, I'm not going to argue for or against because I know better to expect too much from the wounded..


No, what it honestly boils down to is you insisting on a malicious conspiracy that you have no evidence for, tossing around libelous accusations and promoting information venues that engage in character assassination in order to gain notoriety or further a political goal. H1N1 is not 'made up'; it's been known about since at least 1976 - likely much, much earlier - (see: Fort Dix outbreak) and caused an epidemic in Russia in 1977!

Did Barack Obama somehow travel back in time to begin plotting his take over of the world in the late 1970s? Did baxter Pharmaceuticals?

You do not know 'as a fact' that colloidal silver does a better job than the vaccine does. Even if we grant you some hypothetical scenario where it did do a better job, you wouldn't know that until you'd done a large scale double blind experiment that demonstrated it being the case!

Moreover, what is known as a fact, due to repeated demonstration, is that colloidal silver causes cancerous lacerations and will tint your skin blue after continued use. I'll continue urging you not to stray so far from the light of the candle of reason, but obviously I cannot stop you; I only hope that your lack of perspective & skepticism doesn't cause you to harm anyone outside of yourself.
Last edited by Kevin R Brown on Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:50 am
FSAthe1stPosts: 11Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:45 amLocation: Bristol, UK (For now)

Post Re: Anti-vax

Niocan wrote:I'm here to say that the vaccine is indeed a bioweapon, designed to:
1) Impair the immune system
2) Load up the cells with the replicated virus
3) Unleash the immune system into a cytokine storm resulting in death.

PDF Links not included.


Pretty ineffective way of killing someone there. You might try something more readily available, and cheaper to make.

Colloidal silver, if you ever are afraid of the virus, will cure it.


I won't repeat what others have stated, but I'm not fooled by your nonsense. No sane person is.

There's no need for the vaccine, that's all I have to say; You've been warned.


You too have been warned. You are likely to open yourself up to criminal charges if someone were to take your advice and die as a result. Vaccinations have been demonstrated to be effective throughout their years of use, and I suspect the only reason you are here is because someone in your lineage was protected from something like smallpox or any pandemic virus from the last century. For you to encourage others of not getting vaccinated is essentially to encourage them to play russia roulette.
Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:27 am
ImprobableJoeUser avatarPosts: 6195Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Post Re: Anti-vax

Niocan wrote:I'm here to say that the vaccine is indeed a bioweapon, designed to:
1) Impair the immune system
2) Load up the cells with the replicated virus
3) Unleash the immune system into a cytokine storm resulting in death.

Next, Niocan will teach us to make an anti-bioweapon serum out of a couple of batteries, distilled water, and his tin foil hat. :facepalm:
Come visit my blog! There will be punch and pie!
Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:38 am
xmanUser avatarPosts: 606Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 pmLocation: Lotus Land

Post Re: Anti-vax

FSAthe1st wrote:You are likely to open yourself up to criminal charges if someone were to take your advice and die as a result.

Canada's not that litigious.

Niocan, you're embarrassing an entire nation. I'm no fan of Big Business nor the Pharmaceuticals, but we're not talking about unauthorised tests on African civilians or attempts at gaining legal control over vitamin supplements. We're talking about life shattering illnesses which can be controlled and even eliminated by simple vaccinations.

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q75W6hcWkDA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q75W6hcWkDA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot. ~ Douglas Adams
Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:07 am
WWW
Raistlin MajerePosts: 228Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:58 pm

Post Re: Anti-vax

ImprobableJoe wrote:
Niocan wrote:I'm here to say that the vaccine is indeed a bioweapon, designed to:
1) Impair the immune system
2) Load up the cells with the replicated virus
3) Unleash the immune system into a cytokine storm resulting in death.

Next, Niocan will teach us to make an anti-bioweapon serum out of a couple of batteries, distilled water, and his tin foil hat. :facepalm:


Joe... <3

Anyhow. Niocan, stop promoting stupidity. Stop blindly following these idiotic beliefs while spewing your bullshit all over the forums and do some research. You are essentially encouraging people to not only refuse protection from a virus while telling them to take a heavy metal solution that can give them other disorders. NOT TO MENTION that your silver wouldn't do jack shit for a virus. *headdesk* :facepalm:
Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:48 am
xmanUser avatarPosts: 606Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 pmLocation: Lotus Land

Post Re: Anti-vax

A little awesome relevance ... [youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4nhye4YQDvA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4nhye4YQDvA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]
He was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher... or, as his wife would have it, an idiot. ~ Douglas Adams
Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:34 am
WWW
scalyblueUser avatarPosts: 1417Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:02 am

Post Re: Anti-vax

I want to buy my doors from the company that built that office.
_________________
悪夢の王の一片よ
空のいましめ解き放たれし
凍れる黒き虚無の刃よ
我が力 我が身となりて
共に滅びの道を歩まん
神々の魂すらも打ち砕き
Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:40 am
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 14 of 18
 [ 355 posts ] 
Return to Pseudoscience

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest