Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Psychokinesis

[ 10 posts ] 
Psychokinesis
Nom_de_PlumeUser avatarPosts: 247Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:36 pmLocation: Western Canada Gender: Female

Post Psychokinesis

Well psycho something anyhow.

man.....

Amazing man with the power of his mind can change the shape of clouds :lol: or clewwwd as he calls it.

The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive.
~Robert A Heinlein
Sat May 05, 2012 5:17 am
televatorUser avatarPosts: 1252Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 amLocation: In hell, rocking out with Satan! Gender: Cake

Post Re: Psychokinesis

No, no, no! He is wrong.

It's actually the veegtron. He is manipulating veegtrons to change the clouds.
a·the·ism: The absence of belief in god(s)

There are no additional, claims, laws, commandments, rules, doctrines, presuppositions, stand alone ideologies, dogmas, and/or faith based beliefs required by or inevitably derived from atheism.
Sat May 05, 2012 6:08 am
WarKChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1177Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:59 am Gender: Tree

Nah, he accidentally managed to film an experiment of global warming conspiracy where they mess with clouds... or something.
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
Sat May 05, 2012 9:05 am
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2950Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

I want to know what kind of effect it has to talk like you've been shot in the face with tranquillizers?
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Sat May 05, 2012 9:43 am
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

WOW! I think he has the psychic ability of becoming retarded.
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Sat May 05, 2012 11:21 am
Nom_de_PlumeUser avatarPosts: 247Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:36 pmLocation: Western Canada Gender: Female

Maybe he's related to Ed Sullivan
"Hey folks it's a really big shewwww" and buddy here is going to make the clewwwd go sqweeer
The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive.
~Robert A Heinlein
Sat May 05, 2012 3:24 pm
CorkeNew MemberPosts: 2Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:06 pm Gender: Male

Maybe he thinks it's a baby cloud.
Sat May 05, 2012 3:50 pm
televatorUser avatarPosts: 1252Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 amLocation: In hell, rocking out with Satan! Gender: Cake

WarK wrote:Nah, he accidentally managed to film an experiment of global warming conspiracy where they mess with clouds... or something.

Aha! The Earth's atmosphere is actually a machine built by the NWO! There is no such thin as "wind."

:lol:
a·the·ism: The absence of belief in god(s)

There are no additional, claims, laws, commandments, rules, doctrines, presuppositions, stand alone ideologies, dogmas, and/or faith based beliefs required by or inevitably derived from atheism.
Sat May 05, 2012 8:00 pm
Duvelthehobbit666User avatarPosts: 1136Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pmLocation: On a pale blue dot Gender: Male

I think I found a secret side project from Matt Stone and Trey Parker. The guy's voice reminds me of a super stoned Randy Marsh. It is just way too funny.

"Beer, the cause of - and solution to - all of lifes problems" Homer Simpson

I have a blog now
Sat May 05, 2012 11:20 pm
DaealisUser avatarPosts: 235Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:48 pmLocation: Tampere

Duvelthehobbit666 wrote:The guy's voice reminds me of a super stoned Randy Marsh. It is just way too funny.

Seconded.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein
Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:56 am
 [ 10 posts ] 
Return to Pseudoscience