Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Problem with activation

Forum rules

Once an issue has been solved or a satisfactory conclusion has been achieved (by discussion or an administrator decision) threads will be locked to prevent them being bumped.

Do not expect that your suggestion will be implemented regardless of how good you think your idea it is. There are many factors as to why something may be dismissed. The thread will have been locked for good reason, and your thread should serve as a reminder to others that the suggestion has already been made and implemented or dismissed.
 [ 2 posts ] 
Problem with activation
ferdinanddriNew MemberPosts: 1Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Post Problem with activation

Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... http://www.leagueofreason.co.uk/?f80d97a0dbffbb278efafadfb39,
Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:05 pm
CosmicSporkLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 929Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pmLocation: UK Gender: Cake

Post Re: Problem with activation

Moved to right place.

It must have worked else you wouldn't be able to log in and post this thread :)
“Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.” - Sam Ewing
Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:00 am
 [ 2 posts ] 
Return to Issues & Suggestions