Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Potholer54 - Christopher Monckton Debate thread.

POSTING RESTRICTED

Posting in this topic has been restricted to the following users:

Potholer54.
 [ 3 posts ] 
Potholer54 - Christopher Monckton Debate thread.
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4277Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Post Potholer54 - Christopher Monckton Debate thread.

This thread has been set up provisionally for a debate between Potholer54 and Christopher Monckton. When both parties are ready to post the debate will be formalised.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:55 pm
FrengerBloggerUser avatarPosts: 831Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Post Re: Potholer54 - Christopher Monckton Debate thread.

The debate so far

Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:49 pm
FrengerBloggerUser avatarPosts: 831Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:50 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Post Re: Potholer54 - Christopher Monckton Debate thread.

And the email invitation sent to Lord Monckton

I said wrote:
Dear Lord Monckton.

I am writing to invite you back to the debate between yourself and Peter Hadfield (potholer54) and offer you the chance to respond to Peter's last post.

As you may be aware, Anthony Watt, the owner of Wattsupwiththat.com has refused to allow Peter to further take part and has ultimately put an end to the debate. However, in the interest of fairness it is important that you are given the chance to respond in full and therefore we have moved the debate to another forum and have set up a thread in anticipation of your return.

I have already spoken to Mr Hadfield and he has agreed to this move under certain conditions, those being that no moderator or admin will make any changes or modifications to either of your rebuttals, there will be no editing, deleting, time restrictions or involvement from any members in any way whatsoever. The thread will be locked to all members so they cannot comment on the thread itself; however there will be a discussion thread set up in a different part of the forum.

My Hadfield has agreed to give you 3,000 words (500 more than he was awarded in the last rebuttal) and stresses that no time restriction will be put on this offer.

The link to the forum and thread is here /viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9542 and you are required to register. Once you have registered (please use the username; Lord Monckton) you will added to the thread and free to post your rebuttal.

We will copy in the previous rebuttals made from wattsupwiththat.com along with this email.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you continue with this debate.

Kind Regards

Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:51 pm
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to Active Debates