Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Fusing TV and streaming/internet could or should it be done?

[ 25 posts ] 
Fusing TV and streaming/internet could or should it be done?
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

Post Re: Fusing TV and streaming/internet could or should it be d

Thomas Doubting wrote:wow.. i must be living in the past 0_0

The technology is still new, 2 or 3 years ago we didn't had any of this.
(I mean you had that but only for Computers, and you had to surft the stuff on the web, and it sucked because it is slow and low def)
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:13 pm
Thomas DoubtingUser avatarPosts: 443Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:02 pmLocation: 6th Circle of Hell Gender: Tree

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:
Thomas Doubting wrote:wow.. i must be living in the past 0_0

The technology is still new, 2 or 3 years ago we didn't had any of this.
(I mean you had that but only for Computers, and you had to surft the stuff on the web, and it sucked because it is slow and low def)

meh here in bosnia we are usually a decade behind the others.. well actually you can get the stuff if you order it or are willing to pay way more than an average person can afford.. but all in all i'm happy even with my stone old pIV :lol:
ORLY? Not buying that, try again.
Want to convert me? Give me your best shot!
Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:46 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 4994Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Thomas Doubting wrote:meh here in bosnia we are usually a decade behind the others..

Mariah Carey's album Glitter comes out soon.
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:57 pm
Thomas DoubtingUser avatarPosts: 443Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:02 pmLocation: 6th Circle of Hell Gender: Tree

Prolescum wrote:
Thomas Doubting wrote:meh here in bosnia we are usually a decade behind the others..

Mariah Carey's album Glitter comes out soon.

Yaay! Image
ORLY? Not buying that, try again.
Want to convert me? Give me your best shot!
Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm
KittenKoderPosts: 65Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:25 pm Gender: Cake

Erm, my 10 year old computer tower has a A/V output card, which allows me to (if I wanted) send the signal to any A/V system, like a TV. It's not new tech, not even a new idea, back in the 80's and earlier almost all computers were hooked up to TVs, the TV was the monitor. It's a matter of aesthetics, it just hasn't become a popular idea again until recently. But now, since this thread was started three years ago everyone probably already knows this, everything is almost compatible with everything.

I love necrothreads sometimes.
Gone
Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:59 pm
Previous
 [ 25 posts ] 
Return to Technology/Engineering