Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Look Around You

[ 4 posts ] 
Look Around You
LallapalalableUser avatarPosts: 1205Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:35 pmLocation: That place between childhood and adulthood Gender: Male

Post Look Around You

I almost forgot about this show until I watched this a few weeks ago:

The episodes are short so I should be done soon, but it's one of those shows where you don't catch everything until the third or fourth watching, so I got time yet.
"I'm not stupid, I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." Watterson
Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 pm
Your Funny UncleUser avatarPosts: 556Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:38 amLocation: UK Gender: Male

Post Re: Look Around You

It's a classic, especially if you're British and of an age to remember the shows that it's lampooning...
“I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.” - Isaac Asimov
Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5003Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

The music for that show is so incredibly spot on, it's superlative itself.

/shows age
if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:59 am
Your Funny UncleUser avatarPosts: 556Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:38 amLocation: UK Gender: Male

Thanks Prolescum. Tholescum.
“I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.” - Isaac Asimov
Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:39 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to TV, Film & Documentaries