Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Asian cinema.

[ 3 posts ] 
Asian cinema.
xchillx42User avatarPosts: 107Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 1:24 amLocation: UK

Post Asian cinema.

On film 4, a free film channel in the UK, is showing a sires of Asian films from all genres. The last one I saw, entitled 'I'm a cyborg, but that's OK' was surprisingly quite a good film, and I recommend it highly to anyone. I was wondering if anyone else had seen it, its in parts on youtube if anyone is interested.

The film it's self is about a girl who is admitted to a sanatorium after deciding she was a cyborg, stopped eating and followed instructions from a voice 'broadcast' to her through a radio that tilled her to slit her wrist and electrocute herself. It may not sound like it but it's a romantic comedy and thoroughly weird thought.
Godless and free.
Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:38 am
scalyblueUser avatarPosts: 1417Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:02 am

Post Re: Asian cinema.

我が力 我が身となりて
共に滅びの道を歩まん
神々の魂すらも打ち砕き
Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:03 am
ImprobableJoeUser avatarPosts: 6195Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 pm

Post Re: Asian cinema.

xchillx42 wrote:On film 4, a free film channel in the UK, is showing a sires of Asian films from all genres. The last one I saw, entitled 'I'm a cyborg, but that's OK' was surprisingly quite a good film, and I recommend it highly to anyone. I was wondering if anyone else had seen it, its in parts on youtube if anyone is interested.

The film it's self is about a girl who is admitted to a sanatorium after deciding she was a cyborg, stopped eating and followed instructions from a voice 'broadcast' to her through a radio that tilled her to slit her wrist and electrocute herself. It may not sound like it but it's a romantic comedy and thoroughly weird thought.

I've seen it, and most of Park Chan-wook's movies. Dude is weird!
Come visit my blog! There will be punch and pie!
Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:36 am
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to TV, Film & Documentaries