Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Stoping Uwe Boll Movies (Petition)

[ 6 posts ] 
Stoping Uwe Boll Movies (Petition)
infraredUser avatarPosts: 48Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:58 amLocation: My relative location is none of your business

Post Stoping Uwe Boll Movies (Petition)

I don't think I need to explain why, I just need you to remember that he created Alone In The Dark: the movie.
[url/]http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html[/url]
Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:51 am
JorickUser avatarPosts: 107Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:43 amLocation: Oregon, USA Gender: Male

Post Re: Stoping Uwe Boll Movies (Petition)

Because all online petitions work, right? :P

Nah, seriously, I'll sign the thing. I only had to watch one of his movies to know he's awful, it's a tragedy that his visual and auditory assault on all things good about cinema has been allowed to continue.
"The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible." - Albert Einstein

"Not only is the universe stranger than we think, it is stranger than we can think." - Werner Heisenberg
Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:47 am
borrofburiModeratorPosts: 3527Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:27 pm Gender: Male

What do I care? He can have his freedom to produce bad movies, and legions of poor taste can give him their money... Not my place to object.
Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:52 am
Aught3ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 4290Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:36 amLocation: New Zealand Gender: Male

Hasn't he said if it gets to a million signatures he'll stop making movies? I signed straight away when I saw that.
Wanderer, there is no path, the path is made by walking.
Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:02 am
M.W.T.B.F.User avatarPosts: 45Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Why don't we just let him keep making movies on the condition that he must throw it and all copies into a volcano?
"Judge a man by his questions, not his answers." -Voltaire
Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:06 am
infraredUser avatarPosts: 48Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:58 amLocation: My relative location is none of your business

M.W.T.B.F. wrote:Why don't we just let him keep making movies on the condition that he must throw it and all copies into a volcano?

Because good money is being spent on him.

Did i mention h gets PAID to be rubbish.
Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:22 am
 [ 6 posts ] 
Return to TV, Film & Documentaries