Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Look around you

[ 5 posts ] 
Look around you
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5007Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

Post Look around you

It's been a while since I saw one of these, for those who haven't enjoy :)

Maths

Music

if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:09 pm
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

Post Re: Look around you

Prolescum wrote:It's been a while since I saw one of these, for those who haven't enjoy :)

Maths

Music

Damn, I didn't expect the math problem to end up like that. Hehe.
Unsupport unthink.
Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:21 pm
borrofburiModeratorPosts: 3527Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:27 pm Gender: Male

These are fairly classic, though the most recent time I watched them I was not as entertained as I remember...
Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:23 pm
ProlescumWebhamsterUser avatarPosts: 5007Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:41 pmLocation: Peptone-upon-Sores

My favourite is, of course, water

if constructive debate is allowed to progress, better ideas will ultimately supplant worse ideas.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred
Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 pm
Your Funny UncleUser avatarPosts: 556Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:38 amLocation: UK Gender: Male

Ah wonderful. I loved the second "Tomorrow's World" spoof series too.
“I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.” - Isaac Asimov
Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:37 pm
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to TV, Film & Documentaries