Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Peter Popoff hits american airwaves?

[ 4 posts ] 
Peter Popoff hits american airwaves?
ClotifothUser avatarPosts: 41Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 am

Post Peter Popoff hits american airwaves?

Early today, from 6:30 - 7:00 EST, there was a Peter Popoff infomercial on WLNY (which is likely a local channel). Has any other US people seen his ads spring up?

and yes, I contacted WLNY about Popoff's status as a con artist- I recommend it if you want to spare the time.
Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:01 am
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

Post Re: Peter Popoff hits american airwaves?

Clotifoth wrote:Early today, from 6:30 - 7:00 EST, there was a Peter Popoff infomercial on WLNY (which is likely a local channel). Has any other US people seen his ads spring up?

and yes, I contacted WLNY about Popoff's status as a con artist- I recommend it if you want to spare the time.

Do you have a link of DPRJones' video on this topic? If you can, please link the youtube link. :D
Unsupport unthink.
Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:47 pm
ClotifothUser avatarPosts: 41Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:03 am

lrkun wrote:
Clotifoth wrote:Early today, from 6:30 - 7:00 EST, there was a Peter Popoff infomercial on WLNY (which is likely a local channel). Has any other US people seen his ads spring up?

Do you have a link of DPRJones' video on this topic? If you can, please link the youtube link. :D

I do not readily have it, monsieur, posting from a PSP Iam,.
Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:01 am
dustinianthagr8User avatarPosts: 27Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:52 am Gender: Male

lrkun wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfBCiPfqFeY That the one?
Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:55 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to TV, Film & Documentaries