Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Sequels that were better than the first.

[ 23 posts ] 
Sequels that were better than the first.
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3473Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: Sequels that was better then the first.

To name some that have not appeared yet:

Desperado and Rocky IV (the best of the Rocky movies).
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:16 pm
YIM WWW
BrainBlowUser avatarPosts: 370Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:16 pmLocation: Norway Gender: Male

As far as I know, there is a general dislike for Rocky IV, though people liked the Soviet boxer a whole lot.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:58 pm
GrimlockUser avatarPosts: 205Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Memeticemetic wrote:How 'bout the Dr. Who reboot? I think that qualifies.

Not as such as it wasn,´t a reboot as such, it might have been intended for that at the beginning, BUT it ended up being a continuation of the old show, like a new season so its not a sequel as such and if you count it like that you would also have to say that it was a sequel when the first doctor regenerated.

But then again you could be talking about the movies that where made and had nothing at all to do with the series other then the name
Dr. Who and the Daleks and Daleks' Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D. and if so then i would say you have poor taste as they where all BAD!
Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:37 am
Previous
 [ 23 posts ] 
Return to TV, Film & Documentaries