Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

MisFits - HOLY FUCK THIS IS COOL

[ 3 posts ] 
MisFits - HOLY FUCK THIS IS COOL
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

Post MisFits - HOLY FUCK THIS IS COOL

>.>

I find myself extremely attracted to cockney accents right now thanks to this show.
So far, all around high score for plot, and introducing me into British slang/culture/criminal system. The "superpowers" thing is an interesting plot device, and it's quite good with the realism in terms of violence and young adult behavior.
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:04 pm
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4287Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: MisFits - HOLY FUCK THIS IS COOL

The first two seasons were great, not seen the third though.
Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:24 pm
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatarPosts: 3347Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: MisFits - HOLY FUCK THIS IS COOL

First two seasons are awesome, besides the last episode of season two. And that episode sets the stage for the third season. I am hoping the fourth season is more like the first two.
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:57 am
YIM WWW
 [ 3 posts ] 
Return to TV, Film & Documentaries