Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Ghosts

[ 6 posts ] 
Ghosts
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Post Ghosts

Well it's that time of the year again (i guess), all i have to say about this documentary, and the like is that if the following is really the best the paranormal scheme of things has to offer, then it is safe to safe to say then that they have nothing to offer (but i think we skeptics knew that anyway ;))

but anyway the following is good for a laugh if nothing else:

And this post comes from someone whom most of these people would most likely claim that i too have actually seen a real ghost, but unlike them i think I'm a bit too cool-headed to attribute anything i saw to any sort of actual paranormal phenomenon :lol:
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:18 am
tuxboxLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 1172Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 amLocation: Vero Beach Gender: Tree

Post Re: Ghosts

That was about as scary as a Scooby Doo episode.
"Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man." ~ Thomas Paine
Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:20 pm
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

tuxbox wrote:That was about as scary as a Scooby Doo episode.

And not as well written as Scooby Doo either.

---

The good thing to know is that the video is getting completely panned in the comments section.
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:36 am
tuxboxLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 1172Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 amLocation: Vero Beach Gender: Tree

lol, I dig Scooby.. I have not read the comments, but that was a really bad video. Here is one that is equally as bad and just as true.

"Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man." ~ Thomas Paine
Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:16 pm

tuxbox wrote:lol, I dig Scooby.. I have not read the comments, but that was a really bad video. Here is one that is equally as bad and just as true.

+1
Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:13 am
CEbbesenPosts: 224Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 amLocation: Seoul, South Korea. Gender: Male

I remember watching that show, no words for it.
Nvidia, Fuck you!
- Linus Torvalds
Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:47 pm
 [ 6 posts ] 
Return to TV, Film & Documentaries