Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

LoR and ARMA II

[ 6 posts ] 
LoR and ARMA II
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

Post LoR and ARMA II

So,

1) Who here plays ARMA II
2) Who's interested in forming an elite squad of killers under the head of a military tactician in the most realistic war simulation on PC?

I usually play with strangers who may/may not play with the squad structure. When they do, it's the bomb shit because we kick ass, take names, airdrop into missions and take the field like kings. But, when they don't, I just spend time tagging along with whoever I can and playing a rat with a sniper rifle laying down intel markers, lazing targets, and picking off threats in the area (and, it gets old pretty quickly playing with no teammates).

Come on, they even have a British expansion pack.
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:10 pm
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

Post Re: LoR and ARMA II

Is it free or easy to bootleg?
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:55 pm
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

Master_Ghost_Knight wrote:Is it free or easy to bootleg?

I'm not sure - I payed for it because it's worth the 20 bucks.
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:21 pm
Master_Ghost_KnightContributorUser avatarPosts: 2630Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:57 pmLocation: Netherlands Gender: Male

I'm currently in a position were I shouldn't waste cash on games... so I will pass.
"I have an irrefutable argument for the existence of...." NO, STOP! You are already wrong!
Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:26 pm
DustniteUser avatarPosts: 518Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 9:11 pm Gender: Cake

I tried running it on my Linux box with a windows VM but its such a resource hog I stopped playing it. I only got ARMA 2 for DayZ and now im waiting for the stand alone to come out.
"But this is irrelevant because in either case, whether a god exists or not, whether your God (with a capital G) exists or not, it doesn't matter. We both are, in either case, evolved apes. " - Nesslig20
Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:09 pm
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2952Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

Day Z is where its at
Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Mon May 27, 2013 1:03 am
 [ 6 posts ] 
Return to Gaming