Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Star Citizen

[ 5 posts ] 
Star Citizen
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2952Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

Post Star Citizen

This looks like the game I have waited for my entire life. I hope it is as good as it is hyped up to be:

Like the League of Reason on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Listen to my music on Soundcloud
Like my music page on Facebook
Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:19 am
DepricatedZeroChat ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 1333Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 amLocation: Cincinnati, OH Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: Star Citizen

The more I see about the game the less interested I am.

It's got a $60,000,000 budget and is being built as if it has maybe $1,000,000. Worse, microtransactions for the game are ALREADY rampant - and all you get is to see a demo of a spaceship for like $50. I was really excited about the game, but more and more I'm just like...meh.
Why does my life have to be so small
And death is forever
And does forever have a life to call its own?
Don't give me an answer cause you only know
As much as I know
Unless you've been there once
And I hardly think so

Green Day - One of My Lies
Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:52 pm
LaurensSocial EditorUser avatarPosts: 2952Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pmLocation: Norwich UK Gender: Male

DepricatedZero wrote:The more I see about the game the less interested I am.

It's got a $60,000,000 budget and is being built as if it has maybe $1,000,000. Worse, microtransactions for the game are ALREADY rampant - and all you get is to see a demo of a spaceship for like $50. I was really excited about the game, but more and more I'm just like...meh.

I agree. It has been hyped beyond all possibility of reaching expectations.

Elite Dangerous is where it's at.
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:44 pm
VisakiUser avatarPosts: 776Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:26 pmLocation: Helsinki, Finland Gender: Male

Wasn't that supposed to go gold in 2014 originally? My friend is eleven shades of hyped about SC, but they still don't have a release date. Possibly the most expensive vaporware in the history of games in it's making, or am I being overly pessimistic?
Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:34 am

Visaki wrote:Wasn't that supposed to go gold in 2014 originally? My friend is eleven shades of hyped about SC, but they still don't have a release date. Possibly the most expensive vaporware in the history of games in it's making, or am I being overly pessimistic?

I think being funded by people who want the game made they have an obligation to deliver something.

However it is becoming increasingly apparent that they aren't going to please everyone who backed it based on their outlandish promises. In that sense it's going flop massively

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Follow us on Twitter

Shameless Self-Promotion
Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:22 pm
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Gaming