Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

NationStates

[ 24 posts ] 
NationStates
nemesissUser avatarPosts: 1259Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Post Re: NationStates

just created an account.. sounds like a fun game;

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=prognemesiss

currency: kill
animal: kitten
motto: kill first, ask questions later
Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:08 pm
australopithecusLime TordUser avatarPosts: 4346Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Just thought I'd bump this as I've recently resurrected my nation and have started playing again. The LoR region is still going so any old guys who want to start playing again and anyone who wants to join up should do so because then you'd be awesome.

Alternatively you can ignore it forever.
Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:56 pm
CosmicJoghurtPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 809Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 pm Gender: Pinecone

Beware of the Holy Empire of Pastafarius. We'll try and join your region, don't expect too much.

EDIT: By the way, how do I even join the fucking region? Or am I only allowed to be in one region, how does that work?
Perception of reality results in interpretation of reality which results in a deformation of reality.
Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:31 am
australopithecusLime TordUser avatarPosts: 4346Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Bump, again.
Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:33 pm
Previous
 [ 24 posts ] 
Return to Gaming