Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

[ 64 posts ] 
** STICKY ** LoR Steam group
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

Post Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

quaero - alien swarm
Unsupport unthink.
Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 pm
Your Funny UncleUser avatarPosts: 556Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:38 amLocation: UK Gender: Male

Just noticed this topic so I joined the group. To be honest I don't tend to play much multiplayer but you never know, I might be persuaded to change...
“I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.” - Isaac Asimov
Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:59 pm
CosmicSporkLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 929Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pmLocation: UK Gender: Cake

Your Funny Uncle wrote:Just noticed this topic so I joined the group. To be honest I don't tend to play much multiplayer but you never know, I might be persuaded to change...

I don't generally, but I do like co-op stuff, I will be downloading Alien Swarm tonight possibly.
“Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.” - Sam Ewing
Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:12 pm
Logic-NanakiUser avatarPosts: 98Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:54 pmLocation: Norway Gender: Male

Just joined the group today in the hopes of finding someone to play with.

I play Portal 2 for the most parts when someone is interested in playing.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan
Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:42 pm
Previous
 [ 64 posts ] 
Return to Gaming