where else can you find us?

The League of Reason still has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

[ 64 posts ] 
** STICKY ** LoR Steam group
lrkunUser avatarPosts: 3831Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pmLocation: R. Gender: Tree

Post Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

quaero - alien swarm
Unsupport unthink.
Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:27 pm
Your Funny UncleUser avatarPosts: 556Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:38 amLocation: UK Gender: Male

Just noticed this topic so I joined the group. To be honest I don't tend to play much multiplayer but you never know, I might be persuaded to change...
“I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.” - Isaac Asimov
Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:59 pm
CosmicSporkLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 928Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pmLocation: UK Gender: Cake

Your Funny Uncle wrote:Just noticed this topic so I joined the group. To be honest I don't tend to play much multiplayer but you never know, I might be persuaded to change...

I don't generally, but I do like co-op stuff, I will be downloading Alien Swarm tonight possibly.
“Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.” - Sam Ewing
Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:12 pm
Logic-NanakiUser avatarPosts: 98Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:54 pmLocation: Norway Gender: Male

Just joined the group today in the hopes of finding someone to play with.

I play Portal 2 for the most parts when someone is interested in playing.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan
Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:42 pm
Previous
 [ 64 posts ] 
Return to Gaming