Page 3 of 4

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:28 pm
by Private_slim
MRaverz wrote:
Aught3 wrote:Portal seems to be free at the moment, for those of you who haven't already got it.

I bought it at an only slightly discounted price a month ago. ;_;


Feel your pain. I mean, valve complete pack, 2 weeks later, HL2 episode 1 comes out, didn't get to play it before I got the orange box to my 360

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:10 pm
by TH3-Oval
Maybe we should do a league of reason game night every so-often?

however im skeptical as to how many theist pc gamers there are

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 pm
by Aught3
Sounds good but what games can we all get?

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:46 am
by TH3-Oval
Aught3 wrote:Sounds good but what games can we all get?

Idk, we could do a poll?

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:23 am
by MRaverz
TH3-Oval wrote:
Aught3 wrote:Sounds good but what games can we all get?

Idk, we could do a poll?

We should start a new thread about which multiplayer games we can all get into. Things such as Team Fortress 2 and Half life: Deathmatch should be good.

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:55 am
by TH3-Oval
MRaverz wrote:We should start a new thread about which multiplayer games we can all get into. Things such as Team Fortress 2 and Half life: Deathmatch should be good.


I think Half life 2 deathmatch, because it costs ,£3, and theres mods for it like SOURCEFORTS!!!! and ctf deathmatch and synergy


however i think this may be abit too side-tracked form that the League actually does..
then again, it would be funny to see a server dedicated to atheism :)

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm
by MRaverz
TH3-Oval wrote:
MRaverz wrote:We should start a new thread about which multiplayer games we can all get into. Things such as Team Fortress 2 and Half life: Deathmatch should be good.


I think Half life 2 deathmatch, because it costs ,£3, and theres mods for it like SOURCEFORTS!!!! and ctf deathmatch and synergy


however i think this may be abit too side-tracked form that the League actually does..
then again, it would be funny to see a server dedicated to atheism :)

I worry that we may not have enough gamers, yet with the influx of members from LoR TV - perhaps we'll get a bunch more.

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:51 pm
by Aught3
TH3-Oval wrote:I think Half life 2 deathmatch, because it costs ,£3, and theres mods for it like SOURCEFORTS!!!! and ctf deathmatch and synergy

Counter Strike source is on sale right now, is that a possibility?

Btw, I've never played these games so I'm happy to go along with what others recommend.

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 am
by TH3-Oval
Aught3 wrote:Counter Strike source is on sale right now, is that a possibility?

Btw, I've never played these games so I'm happy to go along with what others recommend.



there are one or two demos lying around:

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?d ... _order=ASC

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:25 am
by MRaverz
Aught3 wrote:
TH3-Oval wrote:I think Half life 2 deathmatch, because it costs ,£3, and theres mods for it like SOURCEFORTS!!!! and ctf deathmatch and synergy

Counter Strike source is on sale right now, is that a possibility?

Btw, I've never played these games so I'm happy to go along with what others recommend.

True, it's 66% off due to the update.

Though I think they're still in the process of patching mods etc, you can play standard deathmatch.

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:45 pm
by Aught3
If no one is in to shooters maybe we could find a cheap rts to play? \

Sacraboar is $2 atm, any takers?

Or there is Civ III for $4, apparently there are fast-paced versions of the multiplayer so games shouldn't take too long.

Final suggestion, the Introversion complete pack is $5 and includes Multiwinia (multiplayer version of Darwinia) which has been given some good reviews.

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:43 am
by TH3-Oval
Aught3 wrote:If no one is in to shooters maybe we could find a cheap rts to play? \

Sacraboar is $2 atm, any takers?

Or there is Civ III for $4, apparently there are fast-paced versions of the multiplayer so games shouldn't take too long.

Final suggestion, the Introversion complete pack is $5 and includes Multiwinia (multiplayer version of Darwinia) which has been given some good reviews.



i feel we should do a poll.

order of war challenge looks good.

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:19 am
by Aught3

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 pm
by pendulousphallus
Is there a LOR server? I want to play with my Waiting Room chat homies.

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:05 pm
by Aught3
pendulousphallus wrote:Is there a LOR server? I want to play with my Waiting Room chat homies.
Not yet. I didn't see a point to creating one without a few more regular gamers.

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:13 am
by pendulousphallus
Aught3 wrote:
pendulousphallus wrote:Is there a LOR server? I want to play with my Waiting Room chat homies.
Not yet. I didn't see a point to creating one without a few more regular gamers.



:( Otay....

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:12 pm
by TheFlyingBastard
Aught3 wrote:Final suggestion, the Introversion complete pack is $5 and includes Multiwinia (multiplayer version of Darwinia) which has been given some good reviews.

Defcon is an amazing game as well. Is that in the pack?

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:30 pm
by MRaverz
pendulousphallus wrote:
Aught3 wrote:Not yet. I didn't see a point to creating one without a few more regular gamers.



:( Otay....

If you were to set one up, we'd love you forever. ;D

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:54 pm
by Gnug215
Alien Swarm, everyone!

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=5878

:)

Re: ** STICKY ** LoR Steam group

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 pm
by MRaverz
Gnug215 wrote:Alien Swarm, everyone!

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=5878

:)

Already got it. ;D