where else can you find us?

The League of Reason still has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Minecraft

[ 425 posts ] 
Minecraft
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2441Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Minecraft

australopithecus wrote:Thinking about buying the game tomorrow. Convince me.

You can build stuff.
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:38 pm
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4232Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

You're a born salesman, dude.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:32 am
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

australopithecus wrote:You're a born salesman, dude.

Pfft. Please.

You can kill stuff too.

YOU CAN EVEN KILL GNUG!
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:56 am
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4232Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

SOLD!

Right, so I'm all paid up. Now how do I access the LoR server?
Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 am
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

australopithecus wrote:SOLD!

Right, so I'm all paid up. Now how do I access the LoR server?

Click "Multiplayer" and then click "Add Server"

Then sift through the pages and look for the LoR server address.
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 am

I tried the IP in CEbbesen's sig but no joy, added the server but I can't join.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:14 am

australopithecus wrote:I tried the IP in CEbessen's sig but no joy, added the server but I can't join.

He hasn't updated his server yet, unfortunately...

I HAVE AN IDEA - hit me up at mc.mcdominion.net (Server. Type that in to connect) and I'll show you some of the ropes so you don't log in and die.
Sound fun?
Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:18 am

Net just crashed, I'll try and get on when it's not being so shitty.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 am
CEbbesenPosts: 224Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 amLocation: Seoul, South Korea. Gender: Male

Well today I got an email from my host that I can now manually update the server, so now updateting should happen within minutes of Craftbukkit being updated for the new Minecraft version :)
Nvidia, Fuck you!
- Linus Torvalds
Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:44 pm

I'm so lost. Now I'm hiding in a cave. Also, creepers can fuck off.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:23 pm
Avatra1Posts: 45Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:27 amLocation: Sweden Gender: Male

Same here, I also wish to be white listed, played before on the server.
Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:09 pm

I'm building a castle, if you feel like helping then by all means do so. There's a temp night shelter filled with tools and food there too.

Co-ordinates

X: 261
Y: 65
Z: 768
Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:55 pm

australopithecus wrote:I'm building a castle, if you feel like helping then by all means do so. There's a temp night shelter filled with tools and food there too.

Co-ordinates

X: 261
Y: 65
Z: 768

You sure there isn't a minus in there somewhere?

;)

I found your shelter. Pretty cool.

Haven't run into you for a couple of days now, though.
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:07 am

I was on yesterday, exploring round the Eiffel tower. Wasn't on for long though.
Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:12 am

I've been playing Single Player recently...

With WizardCraft and Elemental Creepers installed. And, let me tell you - it makes the game a million times more ridiculous. >.>
I made my house a flying tower simply because of the fact that I don't want to deal with that bullshit. The rest of the landscape is ruined, torn by the reactions of various elemental explosions and rended by experements in Epic-tier magic.

And, by torn, I mean I turned a Swamp into a raging lava inferno (literally. It's coated in Lava) by casting the Epic-tier Lava spells onto it from atop a mountain, and I currently have an out-of-control Jungle fire raging because I was idly right-clicking with Lightning magic at the ground to attack mobs and accidentally right-clicked on a tree.
And that's NOT EVEN the bullshit from the elemental creepers wandering the countryside...

If there was a way to slow down MP generation to only filling up at 0000 and level up MP then I would definately start a server based off of it. If I cause this much Chaos as a single player then imagine 4 players each toying around with the same shit and survivng a world with Elementals...
:lol:
Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Gnug's Diving Board of Completely Unnecessary Height.
Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:50 pm
CEbbesenPosts: 224Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 amLocation: Seoul, South Korea. Gender: Male

Well, Since this thread has turned into 75% or so about my server I'll just announce more stuff here :)

My host updated the admin panel I use to rule the server with terror, while that happened I lost the whitelist.

And I can't remember who was on it really, I added the few I do remember. but would you please list those you do remember here :)

And I thought about creating a thread dedicated to the server, since it is an unofficial server for LoR of some sort. thoughts?
Nvidia, Fuck you!
- Linus Torvalds
Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:54 pm

In other notes -
I'm working on making the Pokemobs mod compatible with Multiplayer and will be trying to open a server with a premade Kanto-region (OG R-B-Y for you guys) Map.

I gotta say... Pokemobs is fucking awesome. No lie.
Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:07 pm

CEbbesen wrote:Well, Since this thread has turned into 75% or so about my server I'll just announce more stuff here :)

My host updated the admin panel I use to rule the server with terror, while that happened I lost the whitelist.

And I can't remember who was on it really, I added the few I do remember. but would you please list those you do remember here :)

And I thought about creating a thread dedicated to the server, since it is an unofficial server for LoR of some sort. thoughts?

Me (anttnk), Gnug, and Hytegia and Avatra are the only ones I've been online with. Also, the server's been down for me all day. Problem, or is it just me?
Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:27 pm

CEbbesen wrote:Well, Since this thread has turned into 75% or so about my server I'll just announce more stuff here :)

CosmicJoghurt has been on a few times, too. And I believe Dora and hubby still want to play. :)
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:28 am
PreviousNext
 [ 425 posts ] 
Return to Gaming