Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Minecraft

[ 425 posts ] 
Minecraft
CosmicJoghurtPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 808Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 pm Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: Minecraft

CosmicSpork wrote:Whitelist me please Ceb... assuming you remember my minecraft name :)

Oh, new address, so you might have, but I can't seem to connect :/ Giving me different errors...

"Disconnected by server" and then "1"

I had that issue. Told Ceb, he fixed it. Don't worry.
Perception of reality results in interpretation of reality which results in a deformation of reality.
Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:18 am
CEbbesenPosts: 224Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 amLocation: Seoul, South Korea. Gender: Male

CosmicSpork wrote:Whitelist me please Ceb... assuming you remember my minecraft name :)

Oh, new address, so you might have, but I can't seem to connect :/ Giving me different errors...

"Disconnected by server" and then "1"

well since you have different names, I forget them.
Nvidia, Fuck you!
- Linus Torvalds
Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:44 pm
TylzenUser avatarPosts: 156Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 pmLocation: Denmark Gender: Cake

I will try and be more active on the new server :D Found a place where I will build my lair.
Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:18 pm
DustniteUser avatarPosts: 518Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 9:11 pm Gender: Cake

Hey Ceb,

Can you add me to the whitelist?

Dustnite
"But this is irrelevant because in either case, whether a god exists or not, whether your God (with a capital G) exists or not, it doesn't matter. We both are, in either case, evolved apes. " - Nesslig20
Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Hey Ceb,

Friend wants to check out your server: ZombieCooties

Thanks
"But this is irrelevant because in either case, whether a god exists or not, whether your God (with a capital G) exists or not, it doesn't matter. We both are, in either case, evolved apes. " - Nesslig20
Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:09 pm
The Felonius PopePosts: 324Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:19 amLocation: Arizona

Minecraft is pretty sweet. While its true that Minecraft is more toy than video game it does manage to hold your interest. I

am currently in the process of creating a castle out of cobblestone.
Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:03 am
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

The Felonius Pope wrote:Minecraft is pretty sweet. While its true that Minecraft is more toy than video game it does manage to hold your interest. I

am currently in the process of creating a castle out of cobblestone.

EEEEEW

Dude, stone bricks... Seriously.
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:14 am
Logic-NanakiUser avatarPosts: 98Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:54 pmLocation: Norway Gender: Male

Can i come play too? nanaki83 :)
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan
Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:47 pm

Server down :(

I've got a Core 2 Quad server I'm not using and a 20 mb down/10 mb up connection at the house. I dont have time to admin the thing, but I could set it up with a remote tunnel for someone to mod it. Let me know.
Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:11 am

EEEEEW Dude, stone bricks... Seriously.

Hey! What's wrong with cobblestone? What would you suggest I use for my awesome castle?
Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:40 am
)O( Hytegia )O(League LegendUser avatarPosts: 3135Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm Gender: Cake

The Felonius Pope wrote:
EEEEEW Dude, stone bricks... Seriously.

Hey! What's wrong with cobblestone? What would you suggest I use for my awesome castle?

Anything except Cobblestone.

Seriously.

:I
Some would insinuate that being drunk at 9 in the morning to be signs of serious issues.
Me? I'd insinuate it as signs of no plans and a refrigerator full of Whiskey and Guinness.
Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 am

I was thinking about making a castle out of wood, but I thought that might be a little too over the top. I had a mod with volcanoes in it and I made a freaking skyscraper out of black basalt from said volcanoes, but the an update got rid of my skyscraper! :|
Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:00 am

The Felonius Pope wrote:I was thinking about making a castle out of wood, but I thought that might be a little too over the top. I had a mod with volcanoes in it and I made a freaking skyscraper out of black basalt from said volcanoes, but the an update got rid of my skyscraper! :|

Always load the mod before you open up the new map. :/

Anyhow, Stone Bricks would be best.
Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Thanks for the advice. I am going to make a castle entirely out of wood, though. 8-)
Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:22 pm
CEbbesenPosts: 224Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 amLocation: Seoul, South Korea. Gender: Male

just to say it, to get added on my server's whitelist. you better use the lorchat to contact me, if I'm afk just pm me and I'll see you message later :)
Nvidia, Fuck you!
- Linus Torvalds
Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 pm

The Felonius Pope wrote:Thanks for the advice. I am going to make a castle entirely out of wood, though. 8-)

My friend is making Winterfell on another Server.
Ironically, someone else (one of our enemies on the Server) has laready constructed Kings Landing.

And we have our nation-state of Lysteria - a WORKING COMMUNISM GAIZ OMG - that basically makes it a priority to work together so people can build awesome stuff, survive, and live pretty much straight-up good to go and keep from being killed.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Sounds cool. My cousin built Barad-dà»r on his game. I'm not going for anything fancy, though. Just a castle.
Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:21 pm
malicious_blokeUser avatarPosts: 305Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 pmLocation: Proper Westcountry Gender: Male

Recently I've been working on a little city on single player.

It has a castle, which serves as my house.

The skyline is starting to look reasonably impressive, i wish there was a way I could make a decent panorama but I suck as a photographer so it's in two parts :P

http://i39.tinypic.com/30swopj.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/281s9r6.jpg

To celebrate the last update relaxing the height limit I decided to make a really huge needle thingy. It's ultimately purposeless but it's 239 blocks high so awesome by default :)

And, well, I got fed up of styling interiors of all my buildings so I decided to make something with less of a requirement for an interior: a Necropolis. Bunch of sexy monolithic structures with no way in lol.

I'm still expanding this as I come up with more things, but for the moment it has:

A mausoleum - http://i41.tinypic.com/fatxxg.jpg
The Temple of artemis (not really a tomb but it looks cute :P - http://i41.tinypic.com/69kx9l.jpg
And of course a hanging garden: http://i40.tinypic.com/wgryip.jpg

Still work in progress really, I keep adding bits whenever I get bored
[sarcasm ][/sarcasm ]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it
Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:14 am
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4287Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Thinking about buying the game tomorrow. Convince me.
Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:12 pm
CosmicJoghurtPodcasterUser avatarPosts: 808Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 pm Gender: Pinecone

australopithecus wrote:Thinking about buying the game tomorrow. Convince me.

There's cake.

No, really, there's cake.
Perception of reality results in interpretation of reality which results in a deformation of reality.
Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:32 pm
PreviousNext
 [ 425 posts ] 
Return to Gaming