Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Minecraft

[ 425 posts ] 
Minecraft
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2536Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: Minecraft

CEbbesen wrote:Well, Since this thread has turned into 75% or so about my server I'll just announce more stuff here :)

My host updated the admin panel I use to rule the server with terror, while that happened I lost the whitelist.

And I can't remember who was on it really, I added the few I do remember. but would you please list those you do remember here :)

And I thought about creating a thread dedicated to the server, since it is an unofficial server for LoR of some sort. thoughts?

I think making a dedicated thread might be a good idea...

The first post could be one that you keep editing, updating info (like about the whitelist, commands, etc.) about it.

Hit it! :)
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215

The horse is a ferocious predator.
Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:21 pm
CosmicSporkLeague LegendUser avatarPosts: 929Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:36 pmLocation: UK Gender: Cake

Appears my access has been revoked :(
“Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he's talking about.” - Sam Ewing
Tue May 08, 2012 4:18 pm
CEbbesenPosts: 224Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 amLocation: Seoul, South Korea. Gender: Male

CosmicSpork wrote:Appears my access has been revoked :(

I lost the list of allowed players, and I still haven't added everyone :)
Nvidia, Fuck you!
- Linus Torvalds
Tue May 08, 2012 4:38 pm
DustniteUser avatarPosts: 506Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 9:11 pm Gender: Cake

Ceb can I be readded again to the whitelist. Thanks
"But this is irrelevant because in either case, whether a god exists or not, whether your God (with a capital G) exists or not, it doesn't matter. We both are, in either case, evolved apes. " - Nesslig20
Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:07 pm
Private_slimUser avatarPosts: 166Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:42 amLocation: Kristiansund N, Norway Gender: Male

TEKKIT!!!

So, anyone else here playing this awesome modpack?

If anyone knows any good servers message me, would love to play with some people I know instead of randoms

INFO:
http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/

I'm a monkey
Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:28 pm
Previous
 [ 425 posts ] 
Return to Gaming