Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Best Game ever.D

[ 4 posts ] 
Best Game ever.D
hookahPosts: 3Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:36 am

Post Best Game ever.D

forget about visualation and stupid games...
check this:
www.war-facts.com/?p=11578&i=h2

its http based mmorpg space simulation game. (with awesome logic and complexity)
Thu May 07, 2009 11:10 am
Jotto999User avatarPosts: 572Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:18 amLocation: Ontario, Canada Gender: Male

Post Re: Best Game ever.D

Just out of curiosity, why would you ever say "best game ever"? I'm not trying to bash the game but as much as you may like it, it probably is not the "best game ever", whatever that even means. To say it is shows you have limited gaming experience.

Picky I know, but it bothers the hell out of me when someone uses the term "best ever" for something that clearly is not the "best ever".
With poor mental and physical health, happiness is like smoke that you reach for with bare hands. With great health, happiness is just pouring into your lap all the time.
Thu May 14, 2009 7:11 am
patducklesUser avatarPosts: 87Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:07 am

"best game ever" is an opinion and in my opinion 1 killzone 2 is the best and 2 this game is kinda lame.
i apologise in advance for any grammatical or spelling mistakes in anything i write. thanks!
1206th to join the board
Sat May 16, 2009 12:47 pm
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Might I ask what it is? What do you do? I am genuinely interested, it might be something to go on when I'm bored. It says it's for casual gamers on the link, so that suits me, but I don't know what it actually is.
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Sat May 23, 2009 1:56 pm
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to Gaming