Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

The Truth About Germany

Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 3
 [ 43 posts ] 
The Truth About Germany
Author Message
InfernoContributorUser avatarPosts: 2298Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:36 pmLocation: Vienna, Austria Gender: Cake

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

I also think it rather strange to discount the various eye witnesses. I know eye witness testimony is unreliable, but on such a scale and on multiple occasions...
I've had a grandmother who was 1/8th Jewish, if I remember correctly. That's just enough to not get persecuted. She told me about WW2 and how they hid Jewish people in their house. My Grandfather, her husband, fought on the eastern front.
On my mothers side, my Great-grandfather was also gone during the war and only came back when my Grandfather was already a grown boy, owing to his imprisonment by the Russians.
All of them had something to say about the Holocaust. They either fought against it or witnessed it indirectly.

Then there are all the survivors of the holocaust. What about them, are they all in on some huge conspiracy that only 1000 people on earth can see through?

And what about the camps themselves? Were they built by Jewish people just to... do what, exactly?

And on relying on Irving: That's David Irving, the bloke who lost the trial, got his ass whooped at every turn and who RECANTED his position later on?
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." ― Friedrich Nietzsche

"I shall achieve my objectives through the power... of Science!" --LessWrong
Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:57 pm
bluejatheistPosts: 525Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

josefklaus wrote:
Are you unemployed?

And yet you would defend the Jews (and with the mongrel president on their leash!) that have stolen your wealth?


It's pathetic to see how cowed society has become to them.


I thought that was because Obama is a muslim atheist socialist? Remember that in America the Jews have to compete with the Illuminati, the Reptilians, the Socialists and the Muslims for control of the New World Order
Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:24 pm
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

josefklaus wrote:
You can thank Hjalmar Schacht for that one due to his overseeing of trade agreements with the Mineral-Rich nations in southeastern Europe, under which Germany would continue to receive raw materials, but would pay in Reichsmarks (which at the time were subject to high inflation so as not to add to any trade deficits). Ever heard of Mefo Bills? And then they received copious amounts of material from the USSR even after the Polish and French campaigns (where the former is said to have cost the Nazis over 25% of it's air strength) via the German-Soviet Credit Agreement which was Signed on August 19th 1939.


Where is the proof of these dealings? Where are the documents? Sure there should be bank statements, shipping manifests, contracts, etc. Yet there are none.


They can all be found (translated) in "Documents on German foreign policy, 1918-1945. Series C (1933-1937) and the first few volumes of Series D (1937-1945). Originals are available at the German Foreign Ministry Archives in Berlin and the bundesarchiv

josefklaus wrote:This appears to be part of the Jewish fabrication.


This appears to be part of your delusions and racist denial of everything.

josefklaus wrote:Look at the numbers yourself; there were only 131,000 Jews in Germany. So how did they kill 10 million Jews? The answer seems to be 'by invading other countries'; the invasion narrative becomes necessary in order to 'prove' the holocaust. It's nonsense. There were no invasions,


:arrow:







etc etc

josefklaus wrote:Yet you claim the Soviets traded with Germany to give them the weapons that they then turned on Berlin? This is nonsense.


The Soviets gave the Nazis Raw materials, with which the Nazis used to build the weapons they would use against the Soviets. This is an undeniable fact!


josefklaus wrote:Where are all of the photographs & films of the supposed German raids?

British Pathé


I don't see any pictures of German invasions on this website. Most of the galleries are of the Great War.


Well you obviously didn't look very hard at all did you?

josefklaus wrote:Those websites are written by Jews and aim to spin the story. They are not reliable sources and are not written by historians


So all you can do really when confronted by the evidence is sink in your own racist shit. And they are written by historians and especially this one. And virtually every other scholar of the period who is, not a racist or a Nazi will confirm the holocaust as fact as well.

josefklaus wrote:This piece you have presented here is an obvious sloppy forgery (it is not even written in German).


Because it's an English translation!

josefklaus wrote:Many Germans were kidnapped or arrested by the Jewish authority after Hitler was assassinated and the country was dismantled, and forced into giving these 'confessions'. Most have also 'disappeared' mysteriously after giving these 'confessions'.


Except that the one i cited is still alive as i type this!

josefKlaus wrote:
The Felonious Pope wrote:There are still people who take Irving seriously? The man is a nut job.


Not one person has ever collected Irving's 1,000 dollar reward for proof that Hitler perpetrated this 'holocaust'. Do you not need 1,000 dollars? It's apparently easy money to go collect, since you apparently have this proof.


Image

Now do as i said, and Get lost!
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 pm
Rundstedt1User avatarPosts: 4Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 am Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

I find it counter intuitive and rather amusing that the most unreasonable arguments of them all, i.e. Holocaust denial, is attempted to be spewed on a page dedicated to reason. One might as well try to reason with a clinical psychopath as they usually are one and the same anyway.
The denier just uses the fallacy of posing the question, while ignoring the reams of material that answers those very questions.

German rearmament is covered in book after book, Schacht, the Mefo bills... ect. Not to mention that the poster somehow alleges that Germany was as devastated after WWI as it was after WWII, when in fact Germany was not invaded or bombed to destruction in WWI and most of its infrastructure was still intact. Also the poster misrepresents German capabilities. Germany was never a mechanized force, most of its army remained horse driven. When the German army went to war in 1939 it didn't think in terms of 'blitzkrieg', that word was the invention of propagandists and newspapers, it still thought as it always had in the manner of caldron battles of encirclement, but only now with a mechanized contingent. The idea of 'blitzkrieg,' was a development of the war itself, not really an entering tactic, and it was not until after the fall of France (which was more mechanized than Germany) that the German high command really begun to accept the unique importance of armored thrusts. And it was also this, their capture of the trucks, equipment and infrastructure of others that made the later mobile actions possible. It is to be remembered that almost half of the tanks used by the Germans in France were of Czech design and manufacture, and Germany started the war with only a relative handful of submarines, and only later paid off what it had constructed of a surface fleet to concentrate of subs (btw it's hard to ignore the reality of German rearmament when they constructed four battleships before the war. But perhaps these too are just part of the conspiracy, sort of hard to hide a battleship though.) To allude that there is some conspiracy and that Germany only then "supposedly rearmed," is so ignorant and superficial denial of reality that the poster does not need to be taken seriously. It is only somebody so obviously lacking in intellectual capabilities and decency that would even try make such an argument as the poster does, and not realize right off that everybody can see through it like glass.

And the rest of his post is just a sad joke, nothing but all the old denial stuff that has been easily shown the lies they are by others here. Typical of his sort all he can present is innuendo while denying the hard facts and evidence. "josefklaus" (Who is an obvious Neo-Nazi) has no grounds to be on a site called the league of reason, there is no reasoning with the unreasonable. He is not here for reason or any legitimate purpose, he is here for propaganda and to spread shit on the wall with the hope some of it sticks on some innocent equally ignorant passerby. Meanwhile for all those legitimately interested in the reality the German rearmament I would direct them to "The Wages of Destruction" by Adam Tooze.
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:25 am
bluejatheistPosts: 525Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

Hell you can go and feel the bullet holes in buildings in Europe and dig up shells.
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:35 am
Rundstedt1User avatarPosts: 4Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 am Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

[josefklaus wrote:
Many Germans were kidnapped or arrested by the Jewish authority after Hitler was assassinated and the country was dismantled,


Do we really need to take this at all seriously? Hitler assassinated? Jewish authority kidnapping Germans? Wow, does anything more need to be said? Despite all the evidence to the contrary we are expected to believe that the earth really is flat?
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:39 am
he_who_is_nobodyBloggerUser avatar
Online
Posts: 3144Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:36 amLocation: Albuquerque, New Mexico Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

josefklaus wrote:And yet you would defend the Jews (and with the mongrel president on their leash!) that have stolen your wealth?


That mongrel has a Bachelor of Arts in political science from Columbia University and a Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Harvard. What do you have?
_BONES AND FOSSILS = LOVE_
(_'--------------------'_)
(_.--------------------._)
Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:48 am
YIM WWW
josefklausBannedUser avatarPosts: 6Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:02 am Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

I thought that was because Obama is a muslim atheist socialist? Remember that in America the Jews have to compete with the Illuminati, the Reptilians, the Socialists and the Muslims for control of the New World Order


The mongrel is clearly controlled by the same Jews that 'educated' it.

Image

Image

Image

You cannot deny it. Your 'White' House is nothing but Jews and their mongrel, whom you are whipped by.

They can all be found (translated) in "Documents on German foreign policy, 1918-1945. Series C (1933-1937) and the first few volumes of Series D (1937-1945). Originals are available at the German Foreign Ministry Archives in Berlin and the bundesarchiv


The German archives are long known to have been infiltrated by the Judeo-Bolsheviks after the bombing of Germany. Using it's records is comedy.

etc etc


Some 'war'. There are no destroyed buildings, no smoldering craters, nothing. Yet you claimed Germany was attacking? What of all of the smiling people? The civilian cars carrying German politicians? These were clearly peaceful rallies that are now being propagandized as 'invasions'.

EDIT: And why the ridiculous music in the background of your videos? You are trolling.

So all you can do really when confronted by the evidence is sink in your own racist shit. And they are written by historians and especially this one. And virtually every other scholar of the period who is, not a racist or a Nazi will confirm the holocaust as fact as well.


They are all Jews! Why do you trust the Jews? You trust them more than you trust your own blood kin?

Or maybe you are just another jew yourself, spinning the same holocaust religion.


The rest of the responses here are the typical 'my family said this, my family said that'. This is not evidence. You families are liars, or they are deceived.
Last edited by josefklaus on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:23 am
josefklausBannedUser avatarPosts: 6Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:02 am Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

he_who_is_nobody wrote:
josefklaus wrote:And yet you would defend the Jews (and with the mongrel president on their leash!) that have stolen your wealth?


That mongrel has a Bachelor of Arts in political science from Columbia University and a Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Harvard. What do you have?


Some Jews gave the mongrel a suit and prettied it up. What is your point?
Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:31 am
nemesissUser avatarPosts: 1259Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

I think we had fun enough with this person.
This guy is either a troll or a completely brainwashed idiot.
Kinda reminds me about a person who said that the holocaust is an inconvinient truth for jewish hatred.

Isn't quite ironic that there was a josef klaus, who fought during WWII..?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Klaus
Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:32 am
australopithecusAdministratorUser avatarPosts: 4244Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pmLocation: Kernow Gender: Time Lord

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

Denying the holocaust is, despite being stupid, a right under free speech.
Being racist isn't.

Bye bye, Mr Klaus.
Image
Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:03 am
Gnug215ModeratorUser avatarPosts: 2497Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:31 pm

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

josefklaus wrote:And yet you would defend the Jews (and with the mongrel president on their leash!) that have stolen your wealth?


josefklaus wrote:Some Jews gave the mongrel a suit and prettied it up. What is your point?


josefklaus wrote:They are all Jews! Why do you trust the Jews? You trust them more than you trust your own blood kin?

Or maybe you are just another jew yourself, spinning the same holocaust religion.




Mod Note:

josefklaus, you're a bigoted, racist, reality-denying simpleton (and possibly just a lowly troll), and you have no business here on a site like this. Or on this planet, really.

Your argumentation is nothing more than simplistic, sourceless emotional crap, and you're not contributing anything. In fact, your contribution is negative.

When someone like you hold a position that goes contrary to what more than 99% of the world do (based on historical evidence, no less), it is always prudent to ask yourself why, intensively and constantly. Clearly you have not done this, as you're citing a conspiracy, which is the last, desperate, unfounded, insane resort of people holding an untenable position. So I urge you to do this, unless you want to be stuck in the same dead-end intellectual hole for the rest of your life.

I don't expect you to, seeing as you seem too far gone already, but I can try.


Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, you've been summarily banned.

Goodbye.
- Gnug215

YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Gnug215


The horse is a ferocious predator.
Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 am
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I could comment some more but truth be told i think my work in this thread is already done!

He may be banned now but at least i got to have some fun while he lasted.
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:20 pm
Your Funny UncleUser avatarPosts: 556Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:38 amLocation: UK Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

I love how my response was lumped together with others dismissed as "my family said" even though that made up only part of what I said. The extant evidence of the aftermath of blitz, allied invasion and German defensive emplacements to which I referred obviously didn't count... :lol:

Also I'd love to know how one is deceived into thinking he is taking part in a massive military landing on the coast of France.
“I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.” - Isaac Asimov
Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:26 pm
WWW
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

I loved how he called me a troll simply because the videos i linked to prove that the Nazis were in said locations, Oh the irony.
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:37 pm
malicious_blokeUser avatarPosts: 305Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 pmLocation: Proper Westcountry Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

Aaaaw, and we were just starting to get through to him, too

*chuckle*
[sarcasm ][/sarcasm ]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it
Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:36 pm
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

malicious_bloke wrote:Aaaaw, and we were just starting to get through to him, too

*chuckle*


Not really. Anything i would have said he would have simply responded with "Jew, Jew, Jew" like he already has done and like every other of his type that I've had the unfortunate honor to run into. So i don't see the point of me posting further. :geek:
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:01 am
Your Funny UncleUser avatarPosts: 556Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 11:38 amLocation: UK Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

“I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.” - Isaac Asimov
Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:19 pm
WWW
malicious_blokeUser avatarPosts: 305Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 pmLocation: Proper Westcountry Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

Your Funny Uncle wrote:Lies! Jewish propaganda! The blitz never happened! ;)


I saw that on the news, looks fantastic!

I wish londoners would realise that they weren't the only target though. A similar map for Plymouth, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow and Coventry would be nice.

When I was at school we got taken to see galleries depicting what Plymouth looked like before the Blitz, it seems so much nicer than the concrete monstrosity it was rebuilt as...
[sarcasm ][/sarcasm ]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it
Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:59 pm
theyounghistorian77ContributorUser avatarPosts: 726Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 amLocation: United Kingdom Gender: Male

Post Re: The Truth About Germany

malicious_bloke wrote:
Your Funny Uncle wrote:Lies! Jewish propaganda! The blitz never happened! ;)


I saw that on the news, looks fantastic!

I wish londoners would realise that they weren't the only target though. A similar map for Plymouth, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow and Coventry would be nice.


There is a map of Southampton done by the ordnance survey (which is based there) in conjunction with the local council and the National Archives. Not entirely sure if similar maps exist for other sites but they should be in my opinion.
"Politics is weird, and creepy, and now I know lacks even the loosest attachment to anything like reality." - Shep Smith
Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:38 pm
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic  Page 2 of 3
 [ 43 posts ] 
Return to General Scepticism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests