Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Getting Started in Flash

[ 4 posts ] 
Getting Started in Flash
JustBusiness17User avatarPosts: 1484Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 amLocation: Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe, Etc etc... Gender: Male

Post Getting Started in Flash

I was wondering if anybody could nudge me in the right direction to get me started in flash animation. I honestly wouldn't know where to get started so any pointers would be appreciated.
ttyl
Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:22 pm
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

Post Re: Getting Started in Flash

I have flash myself-never used it for videos, mind-and this guy helped me get started:
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:44 pm
MRaverzPosts: 1838Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:00 am Gender: Pinecone

Although I haven't used flash for a while, I found that there were plenty of tutorials out there (newgrounds was a treasure trove at the time). In fact, you don't really need to learn much to get started, I'm pretty sure that video nasher linked you to would be more than enough.

The only problem I had with flash was how tedious it made everything, I just didn't have the patience for it.
Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:24 am
JustBusiness17User avatarPosts: 1484Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 amLocation: Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe, Etc etc... Gender: Male

Cool, I'll check things out.
ttyl
Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 am
 [ 4 posts ] 
Return to Video Editing