where else can you find us?

The League of Reason still has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

Differentiating between video production options

[ 2 posts ] 
Differentiating between video production options
JustBusiness17User avatarPosts: 1484Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 amLocation: Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe, Etc etc... Gender: Male

Post Differentiating between video production options

I think it would be good to discuss the various options available for video production. I'm personally a complete rookie with regards to the topic so its possible I have a flawed understanding of the options available. As I understand it, the following options are available:

-Live action filming
-Slide shows and video clip productions
-Flash animation
-Powerpoint videos
-Video FX (CGI)

Am I missing anything or can these be broken down any further and what are the pros and cons of each type?
ttyl
Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:10 am
MRaverzPosts: 1838Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:00 am Gender: Pinecone

Post Re: Differentiating between video production options

I guess this would kinda count, but I have a video where I am talking with a friend of mine which was pure audio initially. I then made it so that the visuals showed which of us was speaking by highlighting our avatar.

This is pretty similar to a slideshow I guess, but its not quite the same. I don't really know if I've described it all too well tbh, lol. :lol:
Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:42 am
 [ 2 posts ] 
Return to Video Editing