Elsewhere on the internet...

The League of Reason has some social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook or on Twitter for some interesting links and things.

ShockofGod video editinig challenge =)

[ 5 posts ] 
ShockofGod video editinig challenge =)
JustBusiness17User avatarPosts: 1484Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 amLocation: Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe, Etc etc... Gender: Male

Post ShockofGod video editinig challenge =)

Nautyskin wrote:
JustBusiness17 wrote:Overall, Shock's approach to the topic is completely antagonistic with absolutely no interest in having a meaningful discussion...

Yeah, and he'd be the same if he were an atheist.

At the moment, this is exactly how I picture the guy:

My initial reaction was to ask that someone edit Shock's face on this video IMMEDIATELY( :!: ) however, I thought a certain level of quality would be nice. Posing it as a challenge will hopefully achieve both quality and quantity ;)

This type of editing is a little out of my league, but I'm sure there are a couple creative types here with the skills to pull it off. If there's some decent competition, I might even post a poll so everyone can vote for their fav...

Bonus Points for Audio!!!
ttyl
Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:36 am
pendulousphallusPosts: 40Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am Gender: Male

Post Re: ShockofGod video editinig challenge =)

I have the video downloaded with his face in it from the news story because I knew there would be a request like this and I knew he would pull it. PM me.
Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:47 am
JustBusiness17User avatarPosts: 1484Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 amLocation: Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, The Universe, Etc etc... Gender: Male

pendulousphallus wrote:I have the video downloaded with his face in it from the news story because I knew there would be a request like this and I knew he would pull it. PM me.

Throw a link up... http://rapidshare.com/

;)
ttyl
Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 am
pendulousphallusPosts: 40Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:35 am Gender: Male

Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:37 pm
nasher168League LegendUser avatarPosts: 2518Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:34 pmLocation: Derby, UK Gender: Male

I only have crappy movie maker... No good for things like this.
A great Charity
Apologies for my absence of late.
Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm
 [ 5 posts ] 
Return to Video Editing